BY CURL KEEPER

curl defining styling cream separates and smooths frizzy, unmanageable curls non-greasy formula reactivates with water effective in humid climates Get the bouncy, luscious and well-defined curls you've always dreamed of with the Curl Keeper Original Styling Lotion 8-oz. This effective styling cream helps tame your wild curls into a soft, frizz-free look that doesn't weigh you down. Gender: Female. see more...

Natasha P.
I LOVE this stuff! It helps activate my waves and curls (head full of both). I totally recommend it. A little bit goes a long way. It's very light weight which works wonderfully for my fine hair. I do try to avoid it during drastically high or low dew points since Glycerin is high on the ingredients list. However, with the right gel it still works great for me during low dew points.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I love this product. It is super affordable. It is hard to find in stores. The only places I have found this to order is on target at Birchbox. I purchased mine from birch box a few months ago and it is so worth it. I will continue to repurchase this. A little bit of product goes a long way. It makes my hair look great!
Jacqui A.
Waterloo, ON
This stuff is AMAZING. My curls are the most manageable they have ever been- frizz free, defined, and no build up.