Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Chanda S.Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Chanda S.Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Chanda S.

BY CURL JUNKIE

Repair Me!(tm) is our most repairing treatment yet! Does your hair need a major dose of protein? Excellent for chemically damaged, weak and brittle hair.Helps fill in cracks in the hair shaft to help give strength and prevent further breakage. Also... see more...

Chanda S.
I recently started using this and my high porosity, transitioning hair loves it! This is the first product by Curl Junkie that I’ve tried. It’s pricey, but so worth it! This protein treatment/conditioner has so much slip and instantly allowed me to detangle my hair upon application. I let it sit on my hair under a plastic shower cap plus my Hot Head deep conditioning cap for 30-40 mins. After rinsing it out, my hair (both the natural and relaxed textures) feels so soft, moisturized and manageable. There’s no need to use any other rinse out/deep conditioner afterward like with some protein treatments. On the Curl Junkie website, it says it “makes a great once a month treatment”, and that’s exactly how often I plan to use it. I will definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it.
Naiomi L.
Davenport , FL
This is one of my top 3 deep conditioners, it smooths hair providing lots of slip, great for detangling, this product is a protein conditioner but doesn't leave your hair feeling dry and hard, it is safe to use on protein sensitive hair. I'm impressed with this product, catch it on sale. I promise you'll love it.