Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsCurl Junkie
Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl oz

Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz.

by Curl Junkie

Repair Me!(tm) is our most repairing treatment yet! Does your hair need a major dose of protein? Excellent for chemically damaged, weak and brittle hair.Helps fill in cracks in the hair shaft to help give strength and prevent further breakage. Also...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz.!
Naiomi L.
Davenport , FL
This is one of my top 3 deep conditioners, it smooths hair providing lots of slip, great for detangling, this product is a protein conditioner but doesn't leave your hair feeling dry and hard, it is safe to use on protein sensitive hair. I'm impressed with this product, catch it on sale. I promise you'll love it.
Sable M.
Good light protein treatment for dry hair. Has a please tell smell and can easily detangle with it. I've left it in for several days before washing and my hair was soft.
Lill W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great conditioner for deep conditioning if your hair is dry or frizzy or if you have breakage I do this to my hair about twice a month are use a throwaway cap with a hothead I leave it in for about 20 minutes and then rinse it out my hair is so soft it makes a big difference everyone asked what I did to my hair and all I did was deep condition it at home with this it doesn’t take very much😊Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz.
Tricia J.
Broussard , LA
A must if your hair is soft and mushy! It brings back strength to your hair and conditions at the same time. Best protein treatment! [product:curl-junkie-repair-me!-reconstructive-hair-treatment-12-fl-oz]
sarah C.
Kentucky
Really moisturizing, but also has a lot of protein for fixing up damage. My hair is extremely fine and 2b wavy. I bought this because I realized my hair needed protein, but it's actually too moisturizing for my hair if I use it as a deep treatment. For me, it works better as a rinse out. It also has a nice minty-coconutty smell. If you need protein but are also prone to "hard hair", this is a really good option. I personally will not be repurchasing though, because of the high price, but also because it doesn't work as well for my hair as it might for someone with coarser texture.
Chanda S.
Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Chanda S.
I recently started using this and my dry, transitioning hair loves it! This is the first product by Curl Junkie that I’ve tried. It’s pricey, but so worth it! This protein treatment/conditioner has so much slip and instantly allowed me to detangle my hair upon application. I let it sit on my hair under a plastic shower cap plus my Hot Head deep conditioning cap for 30-40 mins. After rinsing it out, my hair (both the natural and relaxed textures) feels so soft, moisturized and manageable. There’s no need to use any other rinse out/deep conditioner afterward like with some protein treatments. On the Curl Junkie website, it says it “makes a great once a month treatment”, and that’s exactly how often I plan to use it. I will definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it.
Maria J.
Awesome product and brand!! I really love this. Its the perfect protein treatment for curls. Worth 100% the money. I just wish they were easy to get in Canada, but they are by far one of the best brands I ever tried. If your in the USA and want to try something great for curls, try this brand!! You wont regret it.

Looking for your answer?