BY CURL JUNKIE

Want to cleanse your curls without stripping them? This concentrated, creamy cleansing conditioner offers a gentle, yet efficient option for cleaning your hair and scalp while providing lightweight conditioning.Want to cleanse your curls without... see more...

• I've never even heard of Curl Junkie, but I LOVE the name and now...4 Answers
Jennifer D.
Hastings, NE
It was a very nice product. It Smelt good and made my daughters hair feel light. I do prefer another brand we use considering this dried my daughters hair out a little. Depending on their hair I would recommend it.
Chandra H.
Quinton, VA
My number one go to can't live without shampoo for curly hair. It smells wonderful and gently cleanses without drying the hair or scalp.
Aline H.
Waltham, MA
This is good for cowashing. It's not drying to my 3b curls. I use it in between sulfate free shampoo. Price is reasonable. Can purchase at curlmart.com.
Loni B.
Portland, OR
I've never even heard of Curl Junkie, but I LOVE the name and now I want to try it!! Has anyone ever tried (or heard of) this?