Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle! Hair Styling Solution - 12 oz uploaded by naiomi l.

BY CURL JUNKIE

Curls in a Bottle (tm)! is the ultimate solution to maintain and enhance your curls every day. This lightweight hair styling product is great for all hair types (esp. wavy-curly; fine hair types can use this as their only styling product!Normal-Coarse... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Love love love!! This is too light of a hold for me, but I bought it to use as a serum (to seal, refresh, smooth frizz, scrunch out the crunch) & it is AMAZING for that. I think this will become a staple for me!
naiomi l.
Davenport , FL
This product is an amazing serum that smooths your hair cuticles & adds SHINE & clumps curly hair! It is very watery but effective! I love adding this on top of my favorite leave in conditioner & under gel. It works well with almost any product. I have 3b/3c curls for reference
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I curl my hair a lot and this gives you beautiful bouncy curls that any girls wishes for!
Madison W.
Fort Worth, TX
My mom uses it and keeps her curls from looking oily like many other products do
meriam k.
Oxton
Amazing for curly hair! leaves your curls bouncy and shiny as they never were before, really gives you the right volume of hair
Kellie H.
Where can I find this
Candyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this used? Is it a stand alone product?
Victoria H.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product on low-porosity hair?