BY CURL JUNKIE

a super detangling leave-in that can help you moisturize and style your curls and coils. You only need a little to help you smooth our your hair. It can be used alone or can provide a great base for other styling products. It can also be used as a... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan D.
I have curly hair myself and this works perfectly. I just put a little in after my shower and it keeps my curls nice and bouncy. I would recommend to anyone who has naturally curly hair. I would buy this again!
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super moisturizing. My only negative is that it doesn't come in a 32 oz size. I have 4a-c kinky, color-treated hair and it helps to detangle and condition my hair.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
Smells really good but didn't do much for me. I have dry/frizzy hair and didn't see much of a difference. The scent did linger but other than that there was no difference in my hair. You do get a lot of product for the price.
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
I really liked this product, it doesn't drag my hair down or make it feel really oily. Over all smells really good and works well for me.
Kaylane N.
Magé Rio de Janeiro
Super amei
Perfeito muito cheiroso,recomendo super vc vai adorar,muito bom.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work?