BY CURL JUNKIE

Need to define your curls?If scrunched into the hair it helps to give your hair definition, volume and bounce, and when smoothed into hair it can help stretch out the curls you have and add weight to hair to help elongate and define curls. You... see more...

• This sounds like it could be such a great product! I have...3 Answers
  • Does this make the hair hard?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this contains parabens or silicones? 1 Answers
Corey V.
This product is amazing for any kind of curly hair. It's a great quality product for the price and well worth it. I didn't expect it to work so well and smell sob good. It isn't too sticky or oily.
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
I have waved hair and this gave it much more of a curl but it did leave it a little "crispy" which I did not like. I would not recommend it to a friend but I wouldn't tell anyone to avoid it either. Better for curly hair.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
My best friend has curly hair and she curl my hair and she use this one me I love it it is very effective she loves it too she has bitten ever since in hug school :)
Elinor A.
This product is amazing when you try to make a hairstyle that is fashionable , extravagant hand goes to curl . and it is ideal for all hair types . I love
Victoria T.
corcoran
It is amazing for any type of curly hair. Mine is extremely curly and hard to manage. This is the best product that works for my hair
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This works great it has an amazing hold. I use this for Halloween when I want to style my hair drastically.
Jalissa C.
Carmel, NY
This is great for natural hair and really helps to define those curls I'm a naturalista with 3c/4a hair
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
I'm usually more into mousse but this gel didn't make my hair crunchy or hard. Just held it in place
Marlene R.
Denver, CO
It helps your curls form really nice and it makes it super easy to control your curls
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is awesome I use it all the time I have curly hair. it helps Define My Curls
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
Does this make the hair hard?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
This sounds like it could be such a great product! I have very frizzy hair with waves/curLS. Would this product be good for taming my frizz and giving me nice waves by letting my hair air dry?
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
Does anyone know if this contains parabens or silicones?