Curl Forming Custard

by Tgin

tgin Infused with agave extract and raw honey this shine enhancing curl custard provides a firm frizz-free long-lasting hold for high curl definition while helping restore moisture to the hair.

Aqua, Agave Americana Leaf (Agave) Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit (Papaya) Extract, Ginger Root (Ginger) Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-37, Honey, Polyquaternium-11, Methyl Gluceth-10, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance Oil, Organic Carmel Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curl Forming Custard!
Purchased at: ULTA
Ughh I had SUCH high hopes! I used it on two separate occasions, once with a twist out and lots of product the other with a wash and go with minimal product. Both times my hair was left a terrible flaky mess and looked down right dirty! I’m so disappointed.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky