Curl Enhancing Smoothie uploaded by Paige O.

BY AS I AM

Curl Enhancing Smoothie see more...

Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
I've been using this for a while and I can actually say that it does enhance my curls. I'm not too fond of the smell but the product itself is good. It makes my hair very soft and manageable it's not greasy or sticky.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I saw this line advertised on Facebook and it seemed to have great results. I picked it up and Sally’s. This product smells great, it’s light, it works, and I have noticed some length in my hair after a couple uses. I love this product and I’m glad it’s on the shelves. The price wasn’t too bad either. Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Paige O.
Charlotte
This styling cream is really good if you are looking for a cream to style your thick, curly hair with. The cream is really thick and heavy and does not have the best slip. In my opinion, this product works best for braid outs and twist outs instead of wash and gos because of its density. Its thickness can make it hard to distribute throughout the hair for a wash and go. This cream is very moisturizing and makes the hair really soft. It also has a nice, sweet smell to it. Attached is a picture of a braidout I achieved with this product.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
I have been using this product for a while now and I love it. When I apply the curl enhancing smoothie to hair it goes on very smooth. The product has a custard consistency which my hair likes. I mainly use this product for twist out. If your hair always feels dry this is the product for you because it also very moisturizing .