BY CURLS

Looking for the perfect product for the perfect twist/braid out? Look no further. Blueberry Bliss Twist N Shout Cream adds the sheen, moisture and defintion you crave. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie M.
This product is pretty good and I really good I tried it on my hair and it really enhances my curls. It’s kind of expensive but it is definitely worth the price you pay. This is best used if you right after you washed your hair but over all nice anyway
Queenie C.
Miami
I like using this product . I applied this to my hair last night when flat twisting and then applied rods at the end of my hair . It created a nice curl pattern.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
If you have joined the anti shea moisture revolution recently and are looking for a good brand THIS IS IT! I have 3c 4a/b hair and this along with the curl butter is AMAZING! I will never go back to shea now. The price is worth it and the ingredients are organic. My whole family loves it and the smell is heavenly. Definitely a staple in our home now.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I am a natural approximately 16 months post big chop and my curls are beginning to really show pattern and pop. This stuff leaves my hair extremely soft and super shiny and I love to use it for my dry twist outs. It also has such a beautiful and light scent
Juline P.
LAUDERHILL, FL
I actually love this product. I recently bought it for about $1.49 just to test it out and see how it is, and I wasn't disappointed; so I will be buying the big jar. What I was disappointed about was the smell. It has this strong alcohol smell which I don't like but besides that, I'd recommend it.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Great product! I use this for twist and braid outs, but it also does well for my wash and go. It's very defining and moisturizing. My hair is curly with blonde highlights. This is definitely one to try.
Savannah F.
Glen Spey, NY
This product is incredible for my curls! It helps keep them looking healthy and smells delightful. I always get compliments on the blueberry smell! I would recommend this product to my curly hair gals!
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
It's amazing! I love how my hair feels and bounce with this product on. I tried it he travel size and I fell in love right away. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 2 oz
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I love this product. It smells amazing. Very lightweight and hair is soft and shiny. On the expensive side but worth every penny. Works best on natural hair. You can find it at target and cvs
Niecy H.
I love this product. I use it on my natural hair all the time. The scent is amazing. It leaves my hair soft for a long time. The price is even affordable. I bought the travel size to test out the product and I’m definitely going to purchase the regular size because my hair is really thick.
Shayla S.
Monroe, WA
I have curly hair but it seems after a day they get dry and frizzy, would it help with my kind of curls?