BY PUREOLOGY

This leave-in styling cream improves manageability and definition while reducing breakage. Evens out the porosity of the curve's stress points while restoring the hydrogen bonds for increased elasticity and reduced breakage. see more...

Jen S.
Jen S.
Clarion, IA
I have really curtly hair and this is my go to on my second day after washing. I dry shampoo and then use this revitalize the fuels and tame down the frizzy. a little bit goes a long ways.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Great product. Smells great, natural products, works well with my curly hair. Tames the curls down while reducing frizz.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love it but it makes my hair smell like big spray lol, I have super frizzy curly hair and it tames it down a lot!
Katie S.
Katie S.
I have thick, naturally curly hair. This tamed my frizz and smells great. I am a first time user of this brand and I will be purchasing again. This was recommended to me by a hair dresser.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Tampa, FL
I have curly, unruly hair and this taming butter is amazing. It's super concentrated so you don't need a lot. It's tames frizz and amplifies the curl. I use this every time I wear my hair curly. Would definitely buy this product again!
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this ! In the summer the humidity causes my hair to frizz this product tames my frizz and leaves it smelling great .
Belinda J.
Belinda J.
Shannon, MS
I have curly hair, and I have been using another brand cream gel, but was hoping to step out of my comfort zone and try this. Before I do however I was wondering if this makes your hair hard? I don't like my hair to crunch.
Starsha T.
Starsha T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been looking for a new gel/cream to put in my hair. My hair is naturally curly/wavy. Does this product dry soft? All the other gels I've used dries hard and looks terrible