BY PUREOLOGY

This leave-in styling cream improves manageability and definition while reducing breakage. Evens out the porosity of the curve's stress points while restoring the hydrogen bonds for increased elasticity and reduced breakage. see more...

Liz L.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product I have just started using and it definitely worth the affordable price, that I have been using daily to help with my new pixie cut and taming my curls! I am extremely satisfied with the way my hair feels afterwards and how AMAZING it shows off my curls and leaves my hair with a radiant shine!
Lexi A.
Watford city , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really great for my curly days especially when I'm in a rush. I use this probably once or twice a week and my hair isn't greasy or limo on day 2. I have pretty damaged hair and this helps tame the frizz and show off my beautiful curls!
Kayla P.
palm bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for my hair! My hair is thick and extremely curly and really hard to take. I’ve tried many products but none compare to this! I recommend this to anybody struggling with thick curly hair!
Cody W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally didn’t like this product. There are other products that delivered better results this is a pricey product which can’t do what more inexpensive products can
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands. I know it works well, it may be a little bit more expensive but when is about to take care of my hair I prefer to do it with good products.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly, unruly hair and this taming butter is amazing. It's super concentrated so you don't need a lot. It's tames frizz and amplifies the curl. I use this every time I wear my hair curly. Would definitely buy this product again!
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, naturally curly hair. This tamed my frizz and smells great. I am a first time user of this brand and I will be purchasing again. This was recommended to me by a hair dresser.
Courtney R.
Sheridan, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have great results with his product. My hair is super frizzy and I didn't notice a huge difference. Still searching for a miracle product.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this ! In the summer the humidity causes my hair to frizz this product tames my frizz and leaves it smelling great .
Hannah H.
I love it but it makes my hair smell like big spray lol, I have super frizzy curly hair and it tames it down a lot!
Belinda J.
Shannon, MS
I have curly hair, and I have been using another brand cream gel, but was hoping to step out of my comfort zone and try this. Before I do however I was wondering if this makes your hair hard? I don't like my hair to crunch.
Starsha T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been looking for a new gel/cream to put in my hair. My hair is naturally curly/wavy. Does this product dry soft? All the other gels I've used dries hard and looks terrible