BY PUREOLOGY

This leave-in styling cream improves manageability and definition while reducing breakage. Evens out the porosity of the curve's stress points while restoring the hydrogen bonds for increased elasticity and reduced breakage. see more...

Jen S.
Jen S.
Clarion, IA
I have really curtly hair and this is my go to on my second day after washing. I dry shampoo and then use this revitalize the fuels and tame down the frizzy. a little bit goes a long ways.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Great product. Smells great, natural products, works well with my curly hair. Tames the curls down while reducing frizz.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Russellville, AR
This is a product I have just started using and it definitely worth the affordable price, that I have been using daily to help with my new pixie cut and taming my curls! I am extremely satisfied with the way my hair feels afterwards and how AMAZING it shows off my curls and leaves my hair with a radiant shine!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
palm bay
This product is perfect for my hair! My hair is thick and extremely curly and really hard to take. I’ve tried many products but none compare to this! I recommend this to anybody struggling with thick curly hair!
Cody W.
Cody W.
I personally didn’t like this product. There are other products that delivered better results this is a pricey product which can’t do what more inexpensive products can
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is one of my favorite brands. I know it works well, it may be a little bit more expensive but when is about to take care of my hair I prefer to do it with good products.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love it but it makes my hair smell like big spray lol, I have super frizzy curly hair and it tames it down a lot!
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this ! In the summer the humidity causes my hair to frizz this product tames my frizz and leaves it smelling great .
Katie S.
Katie S.
I have thick, naturally curly hair. This tamed my frizz and smells great. I am a first time user of this brand and I will be purchasing again. This was recommended to me by a hair dresser.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have curly, unruly hair and this taming butter is amazing. It's super concentrated so you don't need a lot. It's tames frizz and amplifies the curl. I use this every time I wear my hair curly. Would definitely buy this product again!
Belinda J.
Belinda J.
Shannon, MS
I have curly hair, and I have been using another brand cream gel, but was hoping to step out of my comfort zone and try this. Before I do however I was wondering if this makes your hair hard? I don't like my hair to crunch.
Starsha T.
Starsha T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been looking for a new gel/cream to put in my hair. My hair is naturally curly/wavy. Does this product dry soft? All the other gels I've used dries hard and looks terrible