Curious George's First Day of School uploaded by Gemini M.

BY NONE

Buy on Target*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
These books are great for little kids. It helped my children learn how to decline their reading and writing skills. They also loved the books. It not only benefitted me it also benefited my children while also being something fun to read.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
I loved this book growing up but my son isn't a fan of Curious George yet. Wish that it was a board book so he could flip through the pages himself without me worried that he will rip a page right out of the book. Lol Great book for learning about colors and taking responsibility for the messes you make and cleaning them up.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green Bay, WI
My family loves curious George! I mean who wouldn't, a curious monkey with friends who gets into things but then always finds a right way about it. Cute, lovable, and fun.
Curious George's First Day of School Books about Curious George, including the seven original stories by Margret and Hans Rey, have sold over 75 million copies.