BY UNIVERSAL

This two time Emmy(R) Award winning daily series on "PBS Kids", expands George's world to include a host of colorful characters and original locales, while maintaining the charm of the beloved books. The series encourages inquiry and curiosity, promotes hands-on exploration, and shows parents and caregivers how to inspire kids to explore science, math, and engineering in the world around them. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired). see more...

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I had to buy this because the show was taken off of Netflix and my daughter is obsessed with "monkey". I'm so glad I did! This show is so sweet, the characters are interesting and well rounded. I like that it's educational but still entertaining.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
My family loves curious George! I mean who wouldn't, a curious monkey with friends who gets into things but then always finds a right way about it. Cute, lovable, and fun to watch.
Curious George: The Complete First Season (DVD) Books about Curious George, including the seven original stories by Margret and Hans Rey, have sold over 75 million copies.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fort Worth, TX
Curious George is my toddler's favorite show! We watch it on Netflix but it's also nice to have it on DVD, especially if our Internet or Netflix is down. This is a wonderful children's show that is cute, funny, and educational.