Curious by Britney Spears for Women, Perfumed Shimmer Stick, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Donna M.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
Love the scent and definitely love the shimmer! I feel so girly when I wear it!
Pieri C.
Pieri C.
Jacksonville, FL
This sweet smelling perfume is perfect for an every day use. I used it all throughout high school and I would continually receive compliments on it. Now my sister wears it since she's in high school and loves it also.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
This goes on so sheer, delicate and beautiful. It's shimmery and smells pretty strong but not overpowering!
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Laporte, IN
I love this sent! Shimmer sticks are a must have especially this one! It works really well
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is amazing. Although the smell is very good, i do not like the shimmer stick. It is way to shimmery for my liking i prefer the curious perfume. This product is just okay. I would recommend if you like shimmer.
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
Love love love Curious!!! I have been using it for years! I first tried this shimmer stick in a combo pack that was the perfume with the shimmer stick included. I didn't know about it at first, (I didn't want to feel sticky, itchy, etc.) But once it was on it was like lotion that absorbs into your skin you don't feel it. so you get this amazing scent along with a cutesy shimmer for a night ouT. And it lasts all night. LOVE IT!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This scent has been good for YEARS and I still love it. The shimmer is nice and the scent lasts a while on my skin.
Kalynn W.
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Ah, brings me back to my middle school days. When I was in 6th-7th grade, most girls were wearing this scent. It was bold and sophistacted (at least to a teenager). Still enjoy the smell of this perfume, not so much the shimmer in this specific product though.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Popover the scent and really love the beautiful shimmer, and I received numerous compliments through out the whole of the work day and I could still smell it when I arrived home!
Analiz M.
Analiz M.
Montevideo
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the britneys perfum has a sweet smelling, they are so perfect for the day an night. I like the presentation of the bottle and the box. Its so elegant.
Emma L.
Emma L.
What do you guys. Think of this perfume? ?
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN
Does this smell last all day?