BY BRITNEY SPEARS

• Anyone else love when this comes around in gift sets around xmas?1 Answers
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I haven't worn this in years, not even sure why, but it smells really pretty! This perfume has a sweetness and a very light musk. It almost reminds me of cotton candy and vanilla mixed with peonies. It's weighted perfectly so that it's definitely a light, clean scent but it's unique enough that you don't forget it.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Im actually wearing this with the lotion right this very moment. its been my favorite smell since i was a tiny teen. Ive used it for years and im still not tired of it! i would buy this for the next 100 years i live if i could, lol. I love this, im in love with this product. Go buy it!
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been purchasing this perfume since it came out in 2004. I absolutely love it. It has a fruity,floral slightly musky scent. The smell of magnolia and vanilla stand out. It's perfect and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Danielle F.
It's an oldie but a goodie kind of perfume. Have had this in my collection for a long time. It's the perfect mixture of sweet and floral and lasts a long time on me.
Megan S.
Curious by Britney Spears is on my top ten fragrances it has a unique scent that's youthful and sexy and the bottle is really pretty. I like to keep it on my shelf
Mikiella  T.
Denver, CO
This is probably my favorite Britney fragrance. It has a great smell but its not too overpowering like some other perfumes can be. I love all of her perfumes.
Lupe R.
Definitely my favorite Britney fragrance! Haven't been able to buy another one but will soon! First time I've ever loved a perfume this much to be honest.
NATASCHA O.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I've used it for yrs its sweet but not to sweet. I just love it. It last forever!
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
This stuff smells so good, the smell,smells great. If you are looking. For a good perfume I would recommend this one
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
Actually smells pretty great. I used to use this back in high school...not so expensive either. Easy to find.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Anyone else love when this comes around in gift sets around xmas?