Curious Britney Spears By Britney Spears uploaded by Klara M.Curious Britney Spears By Britney Spears uploaded by Laura R.

BY CURIOUS

Curious by Britney Spears tempts the senses with fragrant blooms of Louisiana magnolia touched with golden Anjou pear and dewy lotus flower. The anticipation builds with a fresh bouquet of white flowers. Pink cyclamen brings an unexpected twist to the rich floral heart, while bottom notes of vanilla-infused musk enveloped in rich, creamy sandalwood and radiant blonde woods weave an addictive aura into the fragrance. Notes include Louisiana Magnolia, Golden Anjou Pear, Lotus Flower, Tuberose, Star Jasmine, Pink Cyclamen, Vanilla Infused Musk, Sandalwood, Blonde Woods. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I get compliments on it all the time and will be buying it again!" in 1 review
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Christmas or my birthday I would get these all the time. I love the smell amazing. The lotion I wasn't a big fan of if It in middle school but now I really love it one of my favorites.
Ali R.
Prior Lake, MN
Out of all of Britney Spears' perfumes this is my second favorite; after Fantasy. It has an amazing smell and is long lasting. I get compliments on it all the time and will be buying it again!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love the set smells really good really little bit pricey but really good value though not my first time trying it out but their really nothing compared to any other perfume really nothing else to improve
Julia B.
Pewaukee, WI
I did enjoy this scent for a short period of time, good for young women/teens. I liked the different lotions in this set but did not used them often because of the glitter.
Andrea L.
I used to wear this all the time until Fantasy came out. I stopped buying it because I liked the woodsy smell better. But it is still an amazing scent!
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I love this perfume set i usually get it on the Holliday s because it cost less then wen you get it any other mont
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
Love the smell of this fragrance and also get a lot of compliments. The perfume itself lasted awhile too.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
I have been addicted to this since its debut. The seductive fragrance is light. Not at all overpowering.
Stacy K.
I like this scent, I haven't purchased it but I smelled it in the store and it smells pretty good.
I loved this when I was a teenager but now in my 20's it makes me feel sick!! New perfume please