Curio - A Collection By Hilton uploaded by Sarah S.Curio - A Collection By Hilton uploaded by Jessica G.

BY HILTON HOTELS

Curio is a collection of independent, remarkable hotels whose only unifying characteristic is their glorious individuality. Each hotel is hand-picked for its distinct character and personality, appealing to passionate travelers seeking local discovery. A delight to discover and impossible to forget, each remarkable hotel is prized for their authenticity and independence. They're part of the fabric of their cities: true locals, each embodying the spirit of their home.

Jessica B.
Providence
I stayed at Curio Hilton in LA, right by LAX. This isn’t the best location, as nothing is near the airport, nonetheless the actual room I stayed in as second to none. I felt like a king, and it wasn’t even a suite. Beautiful open windows throughout two main walls, decor, comfortable and all brand new. Lighting, floors, closet-space: very fancy!!
Misa K.
SEATTLE, WA
I’m freaking obsessed with Curios. They are so gorgeous. They are like swanky boutique hotels, but still Hilton’s. They are usually pretty pricey so not always practical to stay here, but I think they create the best experience and I am always so excited if the opportunity presents itself to stay in one.
Becs S.
I love this hotel collection and if you are looking for something like this than I would go for this one. It’s a good value compared to other high class hotels out there. I love their activities !!!!!!
Angeline R.
Los Angeles, CA
Stayed at the new Waterstone in boca raton, Florida for 3 weeks over the holidays. The room was pretty basic but the view of the intracoastal was lovely. I am a diamond Hilton reward member but was not placed on the correct member floors probably due to availability of the season. The restaurant was very good and had live music on the weekends. I really appreciated the cocktail hour they had each weekend evening and sitting outside with the fire pits was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for short stays or weekend getaways.
Paige L.
Ottawa, KS
We stayed at one specific curio by Hilton twice and won’t ever stay again. The people working the front desk were not accommodating to our needs for a breastfeeding mother. We needed refrigerator space and called ahead and they promised they would have a mini fridge in our room and upon arrival they went back on their word and said they don’t offer that. Had we know that we wouldn’t have booked. The staff was rude and filed a complaint with customer service and they never got back with us. Totally ruined our experience
Corinne D.
Chicopee, MA
Stayed in a Curio by Hilton in Puerto Rico before the Hurricanes hit. It had everything I was looking for in a hotel. Great restaurants, service, beautiful pools and beach access in San Juan. Not to mention a nightclub on the property. It was a great pricey but honestly worth the price. Very pleased by what I experienced and hope to return to a Curio Collection property soon.
KJ J.
Brighton, MA
I honestly love the Hilton system. I try to book all of my travel through them, especially through the app! The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean, and I always feel welcome!
Theresa L.
St. Charles
The Amway Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan has been a staple hotel in the city for years and I was pleasantly surprised to see it listed as a Curio Collection by Hilton. A stay here is always pleasurable and I always enjoy the shops and events in the lobby area. Great restaurants and beautiful views of Lake Michigan!
Mindy M.
We had a great stay in Houston. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. It was quaint and the driver service was amazing. The lobby smelled delightful too. I loved it so much I asked the receptionist what the scent was.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Curios are one of the most beautiful Hilton chains! I'm going to be staying at the Waterstone in Florida and i'm amazed every time I look at it. They have an art gallery, water skiing, and free champagne 4-6PM! Hilton is an amazing brand, and Curio absolutely proves it. Prices are high, but totally worth it.