cures by avancé Revital Eyes

by Cures by Avance

Instantaneously replenishes lost moisture, fine lines begin to diminish, and the upper and lower lids are protected.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of cures by avancé Revital Eyes!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Hopatcong
Really nice product to use, one of my top favorite eye creams to use. Came across this when I started school as it is the brand that we do use. Pretty effective, I do feel that there could be some improvements though. I would but again and would recommend to specific people
boonton NJ
Really nice and gentle on the under eye area. Keeps my eyes moisturized. Perfect for day and night.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is the CURE! Helps me with puffy eyes in the morning. Immediately I put it on and couple minutes after that is like a caffeine for my eyes! Truly great! This product showed me why it’s important to take care of your eyes too. I like myself a lot more after I started using it!