BY CUREL

Repairs extra-dry, irritated skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, so that even the driest skin feels soft and restored. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Esther Z.
I bought this only because I saw so many good reviews for this product. My hands get very dry. I was loyally using this every night before bed. My hands are still just as dry. Of course it feels great when it's on, but once you wake up and wash your hands, all that moisture just disappears. It's basically a thick greasy coat that takes a while to dry. Probably no different than applying vaseline (ok maybe it's not as greasy as vaseline). Also, it's a bit hard to wash off. To summarize, I don't think this should be called a "healing lotion."
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently ran out of lotion and bought this one instead of my normal brand.
It dries fast and leaves my skin silky smooth. As far as healing I have had pretty good luck with it healing my skin.
It has a nice light scent. And it's not sticky at all.
Yes I would buy this again. I think it's a pretty good lotion.
I would recommend.
Hilda L D.
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
My family uses curell lotions. Curell makes awesome lotions. Goes on smooth. Absorbs into skin without an unbearable greasy feeling. At an affordable price. I would highly recommend
Cydney O.
I mostly use this after I get my tattoos. It's absolutely great. I love it because when I put it on, it's not greasy or sticky. It dries quick without leaving my skin dry. Keeps my tattoo moisturized and healthy. When my tattoo is in the super itchy/peel stage, this stuff is amazing! It helps it not be so itchy and annoying. It works like a charm to heal my tattoo faster. I've used it for my dry and burning skin before which helped relived it. I love it
Naedelene R.
This lotion does actually moisturize your skin. Gentle for sensitive skin too. I was not familiar with this brand when I bought this lotion, but now I am interested in their other products because of this lotion. I was also able to receive a mini body wash that I have yet to try out when I I purchased mine at Target.
afton h.
I love this lotion, it is so moisturizing and healing. It really does what it says it will do. I think it smells good and absorbs quickly. I think it is really gentle and good for sensitive skin. It works wonders when I have super dry skin. I love putting it on my heels and elbows because it's so effective.
Holly K.
This is a really nice body lotion. I used it on my face in my early 20s for several years and it looked good under makeup. My body skin tends to be dry and it is really hydrating without being thick or greasy. The scent is a very pleasant light citrus. I'd repurchase!
Nelda G.
My 5 year old son loves it he was born with very dry skin tried all other lotions, ointments, after shower lotions he hated them he would cry he hated the greasy feeling found this and he loves it within minutes it absorbs no greasy feeling. He yelled out thank you mommy thank you. Thank you Curél. Oh yeah it's been 3 weeks his skin is soft and no flaking. Once a day after he drys himself from his shower.
Ashley d.
I can't shower without putting on lotion afterwards! This is my best friend I discovered this, this summer and thank you Jesus it runs $9 at Walmart but it meet all my expectations. I wouldn't change a things it my holy grail lotion!
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
Does this lotion feels greasy?