BY CUREL

Repairs extra-dry, irritated skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, so that even the driest skin feels soft and restored. This lotion offers instant relief that lasts 24 hours. see more...

• This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just be...1 Answers
  • Have you tried this lotion?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Curel ultra healing is extremely thick which is great for ultra dry skin. It will definitely help that dry cracked skin during the winter months. I will say that it is a little oily, but I know most thick moisturizing lotions are like that so they can do their purpose. I purchased it at cvs and it didn't last too long because I use so much lotion. I haven't purchases it again, but wouldn't be opposed to.
Mahalia B.
Mahalia B.
Providence, RI
This is a really thick lotion, but I feel like it does its job. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, and this stays on and hydrates my skin for the whole day. I apply the lotion right after a shower, and it locks in all the moisture. It does take a while to soak in, so if that bothers you, I wouldn't choose this product. Overall, I do recommend to someone with dry skin like me.
Shennay S.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
I work in a kitchen so I tend to over wash my hands with extremely hot water. My hands get so dry and they crack and bleed as a result of the over washing . Every lotion I put on burns because of the scent and others that are unscented are thick oil based . This is a thin water based lotion that is refreshing and non burning . Love it! Also ok for tattoos !
Kim S.
Kim S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was introduced to Curel by a tattoo artist. He suggested using this as my tattoo healed. I was so taken with the product. It went on and felt so smooth, not cakey and thick. It not only helped sooth my newly tattooed skin but moisturized the skin around it as well. This is definitely a product I'll continue buying and using!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only product that has been able to help with my boyfriend's eczema over a long period of time. It really does speed up the healing time of cracked skin, and most importantly, it does not sting when applied to broken skin. It is almost free of scent, and it sinks into the skin within minutes.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Montrose, CO
I really like this lotion! I have extremely dry hands. I work handling cardboard all day long, which kills my hands. One day of work and they are dry, cracked, bleeding, and horribly painful. This lotion really helps to keep them moisturized, and back to normal as quickly as possible.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Paw Paw, MI
Great hand lotion to keep handy. Works well to keep hands moisturized - but I used it on my face when I had some dry skin spots but didn't want to use a heavier moisturizer. Easy to find at Walmart and typical drug stores. I keep a small one in my coat pocket.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I have ridiculously dry hands and feet so I used this lotion and I was impressed! I was a first time user purchasing this product but definitely will be purchasing this often! Love the plain clean smell of this and I wouldn't change anything about the formula!
Brittnee Y.
Brittnee Y.
This lotion really helped my dry skin during the winter. I purchased it at CVS Pharmacy and got a small size to start out before I purchased a larger size. I helped to heal my cracked elbows and scaly hands, so I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Webster, TX
Love this lotion. It soothes my skin in winter and summer both. Long lasting yet not greasy. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of lotions because of the scent. Curel works great for me. My husband and I both love the Intensive Lotion.
KarlaDaniela K.
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just begun to use it and in the first application in my whole body I felt the difference in the skin, with more smoothness, rapid absorption, really excellent
. ..
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?