BY CUREL

Repairs extra-dry, irritated skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, so that even the driest skin feels soft and restored. This lotion offers instant relief that lasts 24 hours. see more...

• This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just be...1 Answers
  • Have you tried this lotion?2 Answers
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this for my husband because he has very dry hands and he is amazed with this hand cream! I like the fact that is fragrance free,  it dries fast  and is very effective healing. The price is affordable. I would definitely buy it again, this is our new favorite hand cream!
Alana C.
This stuff is so awesome!! I happen to chafe a lot (tmi?) and I usually use some of this at the end of the day to help with the burning (which sometimes it's kinda an open wound so it stings), but this usually clears things up pretty well! Also really great for extra dry, cracking skin!!! Definitely recommend 😊
Hilda L D.
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Madee B.
Athens, OH
This is my boyfriend's favorite! I'm not a huge fan due to the texture. It almost feels like putting Vaseline all over your skin which just feels thick and heavy to me. It does sink in eventually! I only use it for my hands at this point!
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
I have this at my desk at work. I am very particular about the lotions I use because I do not like the feeling usually. This product doesn't feel greasy or gross. Work perfect and my hands are still soft even after washing them.
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
Love this, I have very dry skin and this is perfect. It isn't greasy, and it smells very light and fresh. It works wonders, by helping to heal and repair and not just masking the dryness.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
So My face use to be really I mean really dry I started using this stuff and omg within just a few days I could see and feel the difference! I really like this product!i highly recommend it!!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I have super dry skin, always have. I started using this and it worked great. I work as a CNA and I am constantly washing my hands. This lotion helps my skin feel better after all the hand washing I do. It also has helped keep the skin on my knuckles from cracking like it used to. It's also really good for smoothing out rough elbows or knees. I really like this lotion.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
I work in a kitchen so I tend to over wash my hands with extremely hot water. My hands get so dry and they crack and bleed as a result of the over washing . Every lotion I put on burns because of the scent and others that are unscented are thick oil based . This is a thin water based lotion that is refreshing and non burning . Love it! Also ok for tattoos !
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
This is exactly what my skin needs. As someone with very dry skin, but who doesn't like to mosturize everyday, this is perfect for me. It keeps my skin hydrated and can revive that dead scaly skin in my problem areas. It doesn't have much of a scent which is nice, and it feels great on my skin.
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just begun to use it and in the first application in my whole body I felt the difference in the skin, with more smoothness, rapid absorption, really excellent