BY CUREL

Repairs extra-dry, irritated skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, so that even the driest skin feels soft and restored. This lotion offers instant relief that lasts 24 hours. see more...

• This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just be...1 Answers
  • Have you tried this lotion?1 Answers
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband because he has very dry hands and he is amazed with this hand cream! I like the fact that is fragrance free,  it dries fast  and is very effective healing. The price is affordable. I would definitely buy it again, this is our new favorite hand cream!
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so awesome!! I happen to chafe a lot (tmi?) and I usually use some of this at the end of the day to help with the burning (which sometimes it's kinda an open wound so it stings), but this usually clears things up pretty well! Also really great for extra dry, cracking skin!!! Definitely recommend 😊
Madee B.
Athens, OH
This is my boyfriend's favorite! I'm not a huge fan due to the texture. It almost feels like putting Vaseline all over your skin which just feels thick and heavy to me. It does sink in eventually! I only use it for my hands at this point!
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
I have this at my desk at work. I am very particular about the lotions I use because I do not like the feeling usually. This product doesn't feel greasy or gross. Work perfect and my hands are still soft even after washing them.
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
Love this, I have very dry skin and this is perfect. It isn't greasy, and it smells very light and fresh. It works wonders, by helping to heal and repair and not just masking the dryness.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So My face use to be really I mean really dry I started using this stuff and omg within just a few days I could see and feel the difference! I really like this product!i highly recommend it!!
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in a kitchen so I tend to over wash my hands with extremely hot water. My hands get so dry and they crack and bleed as a result of the over washing . Every lotion I put on burns because of the scent and others that are unscented are thick oil based . This is a thin water based lotion that is refreshing and non burning . Love it! Also ok for tattoos !
Kim S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was introduced to Curel by a tattoo artist. He suggested using this as my tattoo healed. I was so taken with the product. It went on and felt so smooth, not cakey and thick. It not only helped sooth my newly tattooed skin but moisturized the skin around it as well. This is definitely a product I'll continue buying and using!
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I have ridiculously dry hands and feet so I used this lotion and I was impressed! I was a first time user purchasing this product but definitely will be purchasing this often! Love the plain clean smell of this and I wouldn't change anything about the formula!
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just begun to use it and in the first application in my whole body I felt the difference in the skin, with more smoothness, rapid absorption, really excellent
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?