BY CUREL

Repairs extra-dry, irritated skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, so that even the driest skin feels soft and restored. This lotion offers instant relief that lasts 24 hours. see more...

• This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just begu...1 Answers
  • Have you tried this lotion?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Curel ultra healing is extremely thick which is great for ultra dry skin. It will definitely help that dry cracked skin during the winter months. I will say that it is a little oily, but I know most thick moisturizing lotions are like that so they can do their purpose. I purchased it at cvs and it didn't last too long because I use so much lotion. I haven't purchases it again, but wouldn't be opposed to.
Mahalia B.
Mahalia B.
Providence, RI
This is a really thick lotion, but I feel like it does its job. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, and this stays on and hydrates my skin for the whole day. I apply the lotion right after a shower, and it locks in all the moisture. It does take a while to soak in, so if that bothers you, I wouldn't choose this product. Overall, I do recommend to someone with dry skin like me.
Domonique M.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I have super dry skin, always have. I started using this and it worked great. I work as a CNA and I am constantly washing my hands. This lotion helps my skin feel better after all the hand washing I do. It also has helped keep the skin on my knuckles from cracking like it used to. It's also really good for smoothing out rough elbows or knees. I really like this lotion.
Shennay S.
Shennay S.
Romulus , Mi
I work in a kitchen so I tend to over wash my hands with extremely hot water. My hands get so dry and they crack and bleed as a result of the over washing . Every lotion I put on burns because of the scent and others that are unscented are thick oil based . This is a thin water based lotion that is refreshing and non burning . Love it! Also ok for tattoos !
Kim S.
Kim S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was introduced to Curel by a tattoo artist. He suggested using this as my tattoo healed. I was so taken with the product. It went on and felt so smooth, not cakey and thick. It not only helped sooth my newly tattooed skin but moisturized the skin around it as well. This is definitely a product I'll continue buying and using!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only product that has been able to help with my boyfriend's eczema over a long period of time. It really does speed up the healing time of cracked skin, and most importantly, it does not sting when applied to broken skin. It is almost free of scent, and it sinks into the skin within minutes.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Commack, NY
This is exactly what my skin needs. As someone with very dry skin, but who doesn't like to mosturize everyday, this is perfect for me. It keeps my skin hydrated and can revive that dead scaly skin in my problem areas. It doesn't have much of a scent which is nice, and it feels great on my skin.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Montrose, CO
I really like this lotion! I have extremely dry hands. I work handling cardboard all day long, which kills my hands. One day of work and they are dry, cracked, bleeding, and horribly painful. This lotion really helps to keep them moisturized, and back to normal as quickly as possible.
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great product if you just got a tattoo. I put this on it for the healing process and it allowed the tat to heal without any itchy side effects. It was certainly effective, a little pricey, but When I get another tattoo I will certainly be using this again
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Dundalk, MD
I thought this product was OK. I have eczema so I need really thick creams. It was gentle on my skin, just not enough. I was a little disappointed in the product. It could be more gentle or thicker. I probably won't buy it again because it doesn't work well for me.
KarlaDaniela K.
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have just begun to use it and in the first application in my whole body I felt the difference in the skin, with more smoothness, rapid absorption, really excellent
. ..
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?