BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry skin, this formula has been clinically proven to repair and renew extra dry skin two times better than the leading intensive lotion. It contains extra-strength, naturally hydrating agents to help even the driest skin feel immediately soft, supple, and restored.

• Heals skin’s moisture barrier so that skin can better lock-in and maintain moisture over time
  • Protects skin from dryness for over 24 hours
  • Extra-strength hydrating agents provide instant relief
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Non-greasy & won’t clog pores
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 1 oz, 2.5 oz, 6 oz, 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GELATIN,

• Does this lotion feels greasy?3 Answers
  • This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this lotion is good for people with d...3 Answers
Curél® ULTRA HEALING® INTENSIVE LOTION FOR EXTRA-DRY SKIN
  • "I have always had dry skin, and this lotion has literally been a Godsend. It goes on thick, which really makes my skin feel hydrated, but absorbs quickly and does not leave any greasy residue. I use this lotion in the morning after I shower, and I never feel the need to put more on throughout the day. It's that good. This product is expensive (about $8 at Walmart for a 20-25oz), but coupons come out regularly, and the product is good enough to warrant the price" in 276 reviews
  • "I have this and it is pretty good for dry, itching and sensitive skin like mine. " in 51 reviews
Christina L.
McDonough
I highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin, dry skin, & minor eczema. It rubs in nicely and it feels clean. You don't get a greasy feeling. I use it once every few days when i get out of the shower and it fights my dry skin for a few days. My boyfriend has very sensitive skin as well and he uses it to. Little scent and no itchy feeling after.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I keep this on my sink fir use after washing of hands. Itsone if the best products on the market for moisturizing from a trusted brand. The pump top makes dispensing to little hands nice and easy too! New England winters and harsh water from the sinks can be tough on anyines skin. Awesome product,highly recommended!
Melyssa K.
Surprise
I live in the desert. To say that it is dry here would be an understatement. It is incredibly dry, and Curel ultra healing intensive lotion is everything I need to keep my skin nourished out here. It goes on nice and absorbs easily without leaving me feeling greasy, just soft and supple.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently ran out of lotion and bought this one instead of my normal brand.
It dries fast and leaves my skin silky smooth. As far as healing I have had pretty good luck with it healing my skin.
It has a nice light scent. And it's not sticky at all.
Yes I would buy this again. I think it's a pretty good lotion.
I would recommend.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This ultra healing intensive lotion for extra dry, tight skin helps repair extra dry skin 2x better. Plus, it is clinically proven to repair and renew extra dry skin much better than the leading intensive lotion.
Amber G.
Ocean Springs
I have semi-dry skin. After a shower at night, or prior to applying my makeup, I put this lotion on my face, neck, etc. It goes on thick, but absorbs into the skin quickly allowing it to feel hydrated all day.  It does not have a greasy feel AT ALL, in addition to, no scent! Curel is defintiely a great brand if you want a moisturizer that can be used for nourishment and healing! FAVORITE- for sure!
kandiss J.
This lotion has no fragrance and is veryyy hydrating. It is great for tose cold Winter days when your face and hands get really dry and chapped. I really recommend this for dry hands. It works well. And my cat agrees too, lol.
Esther Z.
I bought this only because I saw so many good reviews for this product. My hands get very dry. I was loyally using this every night before bed. My hands are still just as dry. Of course it feels great when it's on, but once you wake up and wash your hands, all that moisture just disappears. It's basically a thick greasy coat that takes a while to dry. Probably no different than applying vaseline (ok maybe it's not as greasy as vaseline). Also, it's a bit hard to wash off. To summarize, I don't think this should be called a "healing lotion."
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
If you want soft, smooth, hydrated skin THIS is for you. I have tried many lotions and nothing compares to this one. I have extremely dry skin and this lotion cures it. It’s thick and absorbs into the skin instantly. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. No smell, just great hydration. It retails for around $6 and can be found at nearly any store that sells lotion.
Sarah B.
I love using this when my tattoos are healing! It’s also unscented! You just have to make sure to leave the area exposed until it fully dries but that’s my only complaint! Still has 5 stars!
Nephilim S.
Does anyone know if this lotion is good for people with dry sensitive skin? I'm also prone to getting hives if a lotion doesn't agree with me. will this help my super sensitive skin?
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Is this lotion thick and greasy? Is it easily absorbed by the skin?
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
Does this lotion feels greasy?
Ney j.
Is this cream greasy or creamy? i need a lotion that doesn't leave a greasy residue and not too thick? any opinions?
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?