Curél® ULTRA HEALING® INTENSIVE LOTION FOR EXTRA-DRY SKIN
Ideal for severely dry skin, this formula has been clinically proven to repair and renew extra dry skin two times better than the leading intensive lotion. It contains extra-strength, naturally hydrating agents to help even the driest skin feel immediately soft, supple, and restored.
- Heals skin’s moisture barrier so that skin can better lock-in and maintain moisture over time
- Protects skin from dryness for over 24 hours
- Extra-strength hydrating agents provide instant relief
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Non-greasy & won’t clog pores
- Absorbs quickly
- Gentle enough to use on face
- Sizes: 1 oz, 2.5 oz, 6 oz, 13 oz, 20 oz
WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GELATIN,see more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
- "I have always had dry skin, and this lotion has literally been a Godsend. It goes on thick, which really makes my skin feel hydrated, but absorbs quickly and does not leave any greasy residue. I use this lotion in the morning after I shower, and I never feel the need to put more on throughout the day. It's that good. This product is expensive (about $8 at Walmart for a 20-25oz), but coupons come out regularly, and the product is good enough to warrant the price" in 276 reviews
- "I have this and it is pretty good for dry, itching and sensitive skin like mine. " in 51 reviews
It dries fast and leaves my skin silky smooth. As far as healing I have had pretty good luck with it healing my skin.
It has a nice light scent. And it's not sticky at all.
Yes I would buy this again. I think it's a pretty good lotion.
I would recommend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos