BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry skin, this formula has been clinically proven to repair and renew extra dry skin two times better than the leading intensive lotion. It contains extra-strength, naturally hydrating agents to help even the driest skin feel immediately soft, supple, and restored.

• Heals skin’s moisture barrier so that skin can better lock-in and maintain moisture over time
  • Protects skin from dryness for over 24 hours
  • Extra-strength hydrating agents provide instant relief
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Non-greasy & won’t clog pores
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 1 oz, 2.5 oz, 6 oz, 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GELATIN,

• Does this lotion feels greasy?3 Answers
  • This cream was indicated to me by a dermatologist, I have...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this lotion is good for people with d...2 Answers
Curél® ULTRA HEALING® INTENSIVE LOTION FOR EXTRA-DRY SKIN
  • "I have always had dry skin, and this lotion has literally been a Godsend. It goes on thick, which really makes my skin feel hydrated, but absorbs quickly and does not leave any greasy residue. I use this lotion in the morning after I shower, and I never feel the need to put more on throughout the day. It's that good. This product is expensive (about $8 at Walmart for a 20-25oz), but coupons come out regularly, and the product is good enough to warrant the price" in 276 reviews
  • "I have this and it is pretty good for dry, itching and sensitive skin like mine. " in 51 reviews
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
Love this lotion! It’s not too strong in scent, or basically at all. I received it as a gift, my hands and feet are VERY VERY dry all the time due to my work. I usually hate moisturizing my hands, but I always use this before bed, and I’m pretty sure it’s affordable in price! Any drug store, you’ll be able to find this!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I keep this on my sink fir use after washing of hands. Itsone if the best products on the market for moisturizing from a trusted brand. The pump top makes dispensing to little hands nice and easy too! New England winters and harsh water from the sinks can be tough on anyines skin. Awesome product,highly recommended!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I recently ran out of lotion and bought this one instead of my normal brand.
It dries fast and leaves my skin silky smooth. As far as healing I have had pretty good luck with it healing my skin.
It has a nice light scent. And it's not sticky at all.
Yes I would buy this again. I think it's a pretty good lotion.
I would recommend.
Tia H.
Jonesboro , GA
A wonderful lotion for those of us with dry, itchy skin! I came across this lotion after using several others (Lubriderm, Vasoline, etc) and found it to be head’s above. It is unscented, but goes on and absorbs quickly.
Mara S.
Lake Mary
Excellent lotion for the worst skin problems like itching and extremely dryness. Calm and moisturize and also is fragance free. Not is expensive. I really love it 💙
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I am absolutely in LOVE with this lotion from Cruel. My dermatologist recommended and it is a must have in my life and a repurchase MUST. I have one in my purse, car, desk and bathroom. If you have dry skin this is a must have item.
kandiss J.
This lotion has no fragrance and is veryyy hydrating. It is great for tose cold Winter days when your face and hands get really dry and chapped. I really recommend this for dry hands. It works well. And my cat agrees too, lol.
Esther Z.
I bought this only because I saw so many good reviews for this product. My hands get very dry. I was loyally using this every night before bed. My hands are still just as dry. Of course it feels great when it's on, but once you wake up and wash your hands, all that moisture just disappears. It's basically a thick greasy coat that takes a while to dry. Probably no different than applying vaseline (ok maybe it's not as greasy as vaseline). Also, it's a bit hard to wash off. To summarize, I don't think this should be called a "healing lotion."
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
If you want soft, smooth, hydrated skin THIS is for you. I have tried many lotions and nothing compares to this one. I have extremely dry skin and this lotion cures it. It’s thick and absorbs into the skin instantly. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. No smell, just great hydration. It retails for around $6 and can be found at nearly any store that sells lotion.
Sarah B.
I love using this when my tattoos are healing! It’s also unscented! You just have to make sure to leave the area exposed until it fully dries but that’s my only complaint! Still has 5 stars!
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Is this lotion thick and greasy? Is it easily absorbed by the skin?
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
Does this lotion feels greasy?
. ..
Have you tried this lotion?
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Can anyone tell me if this product is effective in treating exzema dry skin?
Nephilim S.
Does anyone know if this lotion is good for people with dry sensitive skin? I'm also prone to getting hives if a lotion doesn't agree with me. will this help my super sensitive skin?