Curel Ultra Healing Extra-Dry Skin Intensive Lotion uploaded by Jen P.Curel Ultra Healing Extra-Dry Skin Intensive Lotion uploaded by Karli P.

BY CUREL

Curel® Advanced Ceramide Therapy Ultra Healing Intensive Lotion for Extra-Dry Skin.
25% more.
Helps heal and protect extra-dry skin for instant relief that lasts 24 hours.
16.25 fl oz/ 480ml. see more...

• Is this cream greasy or creamy? i need a lotion that doesn't leav...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with eczema found this product to be helpful and moist...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is my go-to everyday lotion! I've used Curel for 10yrs now, I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue with this product. I use it freshly healing tattoos also, it keeps the skin from drying out during the healing process. I have recommend this product to most of my family and they all agree, it is the best. It leaves your skin slightly oily for around 10-15 min then your skin absorbs it and you have a soft healthy glow along with super smooth soft skin. I highly recommend curel lotion.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love using this lotion. It's so hydrating and absorbs right into the skin. It last all day even through hand washing. It has definitely changed my cuticles that used to be very dry and peeling. I love it for my body. Keeps my elbows soft. And it's affordable definitely one of my favorites and well worth a try
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This an excellent choice for dry and sensitive skin. It is absorbed quickly and was recommended to me by a dermatologist. I frequently use it on my hands and feet and I also apply it all over my five year old who has eczema and requires very moisturized skin. There is no smell and I've found that this can even be lightly applied to your lips for added moisture overnight. While that is not recommended or suggested on the packaging, it has worked well for me and I live in a hot dry climate. This lotion is one of my top picks and it would suit all skin types and be unlikely to cause any allergic reactions.
Ashley R.
Mount Carmel, TN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LOTION!! I have severe dry skin since past 6 months to year and i hate it so i have tried ever lotion out there it seems like anyways but once my mother told me to give this a try, i haven't used any other type lotion since....Does wonderful on cutting down on the dry skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth & moistened and that's what i like. Anyone with dry skin whether it's very little, mild or severe dry skin needs to try this lotion out. I promise you will not regret it :)
Kristin M.
Centerburg, OH
Ok so this product is not something I'd put on my hands but is great for legs and arms. I'd even go so far as to applying it to my torso. But what ever you do do NOT put it on your hands or feet (unless going to bed) or you will break something sliding into next year or dropping something. Very slippery!
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this lotion so much! It really does help my eczema and dry skin. Keeps my skin feeling soft all day and never ashy when I use this product. Defiantly recommend to someone indeed of a good lotion. Maybe not smell like the pretty lotions but would you rather smell good or have a good lotion that works?
Nancy A.
I use this lotion especially in winter it really does help with dry skin. I especially liked it even more because it really helped with itchi skin during pregnancy. I used it right after I showered
Tiffany R.
Pretty good product if you are having trouble with dry skin. I would recommend using this product daily for about 3 days to see some great results!
Vera H.
Very thick consistency that soaks into the skin very well. Keeps my skin soft all day long. There isn't a strong scent which is great.
Leia C.
I swear by this lotion. It works better than any of my prescription lotions for my sorosis. The price isn't bad either.
Ney j.
Is this cream greasy or creamy? i need a lotion that doesn't leave a greasy residue and not too thick? any opinions?
Yasmeen E.
Rahway, NJ
Has anyone with eczema found this product to be helpful and moisturizing? Thanks!