Curel Targeted Therapy Foot Therapy uploaded by Ann T.

BY CUREL

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer. Cream for Dry, Cracked Feet Soothes & Smoothes in Just 2 nights Advanced Ceramide Therapy Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted.  While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface, Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels. - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Dermatological Science Curel® Foot Therapy Cream penetrates deeply to noticeably smooth and soothe dry, cracked feet in just 2 nights Significantly improves the look and feel of even the driest heels and feet Hydrates and protects for 24 hours Infused with shea butter coconut milk and vitamin E Dermatologist tested Absorbs quickly Questions o see more...

Curel Targeted Therapy Foot Therapy
  • "My foot gets really dry and flaky and curel definitely helps moisturizing it and keeping it soft !" in 1 review
  • "I think this product works wonders on my feet but do feel that it is on the pricier side." in 1 review
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a great foot cream. It has a coconut Shea Butter scent. The scent is amazing. The ingredient list includes petrolatum, glycerin, Shea butter, urea, paraffin, olive oil and pineapple juice. These ingredients all help with cracked dry skin. I keep this cream close to the TV and I apply at night. I think that this cream, along with manual exfoliation will help to keep your heels soft and smooth.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Peachtree City, GA
2015 Favorite

My skin gets really dry. I love this because my feet feel so good when I use this. I can really tell a difference when I run out.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is awesome. I have dry, cracking, yucky feet and it takes care of them!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
This stuff is good, but it's not the best thing ever. I rate it a B, it takes away my dryness but it's not a miracle worker.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Fayetteville, TN
In the winter time my feet gets super dry and this stuff does work for me. Granted I use this stuff at least 2x a day but would suggest giving it a try if your feet ever gets super dry!
Aloura W.
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
I have terrible dry feet and this stuff made a huge difference in just 2 days of putting it on before bed. My feet no longer crack! I definitely would suggest buying this to anyone with dry cracked feet.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I think this product works wonders on my feet but do feel that it is on the pricier side. This is more of an option when your feet are really dry versus just needed to put some lotion on.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My foot gets really dry and flaky and curel definitely helps moisturizing it and keeping it soft ! It's amazing what it does