BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin.

Curél® SKIN NOURISHING DEEP CONDITIONER LOTION
  • "Love this product and it works great on my very dry skin! i would recommend it to anyone." in 36 reviews
  • "I love this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and in the winter I need something for my dry skin. This lotion does it all. Smells wonderful and works great !" in 5 reviews
samantha w.
Dayton, OH
The Curel skin nourishing lotion is a really nice product. The consistency is not too thick and not too thin and it is very silky soft on the skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky but I can tell that I have applied a product to my skin and it is a nice feeling that's left behind. It has a really nice smell but for those who are sensitive to products with fragrance, I would not recommend it. I would say if you're looking for a nice everyday lotion for dry skin this might be a great lotion for you.
Sara J.
I have very dry, cracked hands from washing my hands all the time. I was expecting a lot better out of "Deep Conditioning Lotion." It was alright, as drugstore lotions go, but it wasn't anything special. I liked that it absorbed into my skin quickly and didn't leave my hands feeling greasy, but it really didn't help my dry skin.
Pam L.
THEE MOST FAVORITE LOTION for me! I guess it depends on how your skin reacts to the type of lotion you put on. Curél gets the job done for my body period. I'm smooth, I smell nice, and it doesn't leave an uncomfortable feeling after it has been applied to the surface. I love it! Definitely nourishes!
Charli G.
I re-discovered Curel after getting my most recent tattoo. It was recommended to me to get the unscented lotion. I love how light but very moisturizing Curel is! It sinks into the skin immediately but leaves the skin so soft. My tattoo artist was very impressed how the colors stayed true.
My husband doesn't like applying lotions because they are often sticky and takes forever to sink in, but this one is not. I can not live without this lotion now. A definite hg staple in my house now.
LoriAnn K.
Indianapolis, IN
I do volunteer work on a Horse Farm. My hands and feet get a work out and really torn up. Sometimes it looks like they are blistered and skin is coming off they are so bad. I tried many different products ... including Grandma's old recipe of socks and Vaseline. Nothing worked. Then I found Curel for Rough Dry Skin and it was a miracle after just two uses my hands and feet were in much better shape. After just a week they were back to normal. Now I use it everyday and I no longer have rough unbearably hands or feet!
Tabitha C.
It is so smooth and conditioning to the skin. I love the smell too. It saved me from the winter blues. I'm so glad I had it. It was very gentle. I would buy it again. The value was about what you expect. I would recommend this product to others. You will like it too!
Morgan K.
It isn't oily like most hand lotions. Very easy to dispense, I like it alot. It doesn't really have a smell. It really did meet my expectationd, my mom used it and that is what got me hooked. It's effective for the dry and cold weather in the west coast.
Alexandra B.
Norwich, CT
It does make your skin feel moisturized, but it leaves a weird sticky residue which is uncomfortable. I used some in the evening one night and even with sleeping, and going about my entire day the next day, it still felt slimy and sticky and gross.
yajaira p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my daughter use this one and its really good because me and my daughter have fairly dry skin and this works you can see a difference after the time ...i just wish they could make it in a baby senct or in lavender
Corissa M.
Center Point, IA
I can not express that this is the ONLY lotion I will ever buy! It is the only one that I have seemed to find that is not watered down and works all day! One bottle can last me a very long time and that's all due to it working so well for me! I would totally recommend this product to EVERYONE!!