BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry, flaky skin, this smoothing lotion gently loosens flakes without irritation, allowing essential hydration to reach the areas that need it most. The dermatologist-recommended formula uses natural ingredients to relieve roughness and help prevent it from returning.

• Gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin
  • Contains olive oil, an enriching moisturizer proven to soothe and soften skin
  • Protects and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to help prevent roughness from returning
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended

WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE,.

Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN
  • "This lotion is just wanted my skin needs in the fall/winter. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is fragrance free too (which I prefer!)." in 45 reviews
  • "My fingers get very rough and peel dieting the cold winter months and I've tried everything. This is the only Lorton I will buy now for my hands. It removed all cracks and dry skin. Only complaint is its a little oily. I'll take the oil over dry hands any day though" in 40 reviews
  • "I bought curel because i have very sensitive skin and also i have enzymes so it helps control my enzymes and keep it smooth and healthy " in 5 reviews
Janna F.
Love this lotion for my skin in the winter time. Leaves you nice and smooth and isn't greasy! Love curel!
Emem U.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion healed my skin. It really smooth and makes your skin hydrated. I recommend it it’s affordable too. I use it everyday.
Janelle B.
I have been using this lotion for a few weeks. It doesn’t leave a greasy film on your body and it actually hydrates the skin well. I can skip a day of lotion and my skin isn’t dry and itchy.
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this annoying bumps on my arms and have used amlactin lotion per my dermatologist suggestion. It didn’t work. Someone said this helped with their bumps so I got it. It’s amazing!! My bumps started disappearing after day 1
Emily C.
Blackwood, NJ
As someone who suffers for severe eczema, this lotion is my saving grace! Whenever I start feeling and looking dry and scaly, I use this lotion and it helps so much! I use it year round but it's the best in the winter.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
I got this as a sample and love how it left my skin smooth and healthy. I am going to purchase the full side
Rhonda C.
New Lebanon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this Curel Rough Skin Rescue Smoothing Lotion. It works pretty good I guess. I bought it cause it said it was for dry flaky skin and it is good for hydration. I also like it cause it is made with olive oil and fruit extracts. It feels greasy on your skin. It's not the best lotion I have used but it's better than nothing. I bought it at Rite Aid. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my miracle lotion. I've tried so many overpriced lotions because they have claimed to clear up keratosis pilaris or "chicken bumps" but none ever did. This $8 bottle does the trick. After just a week of using it I'm no longer embarrassed to show my legs.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This lotion is my absolute savior during the dry, winter months. As soon as I get out of the shower and dry off my legs, I look down and just see flaky, dry skin that absolutely disgusts me. This lotion immediately fixes that issue and prevents it from happening all day.
LaDonna M.
Like how smooth my skins feels after using. Doesn't have a strong fragrance, which I love, because I'm sensitive to fragrances.
Jennifer S.
Bedminster, NJ
Has anyone ever used this regularly as a foot cream? The "rough skin rescue" makes me think it would work, but it is not that thick of a cream.
Sara S.