BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry, flaky skin, this smoothing lotion gently loosens flakes without irritation, allowing essential hydration to reach the areas that need it most. The dermatologist-recommended formula uses natural ingredients to relieve roughness and help prevent it from returning.

• Gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin
  • Contains olive oil, an enriching moisturizer proven to soothe and soften skin
  • Protects and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to help prevent roughness from returning
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended

WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE,.

Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This lotion is just wanted my skin needs in the fall/winter. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is fragrance free too (which I prefer!)." in 45 reviews
  • "My fingers get very rough and peel dieting the cold winter months and I've tried everything. This is the only Lorton I will buy now for my hands. It removed all cracks and dry skin. Only complaint is its a little oily. I'll take the oil over dry hands any day though" in 40 reviews
  • "I bought curel because i have very sensitive skin and also i have enzymes so it helps control my enzymes and keep it smooth and healthy " in 5 reviews
B. B.
I caught the Rough Skin Rescue on sale and it was the last bottle! I actually saw results in the smoothness of my skin right away. I was quite surprised because I was hesitant to buy lotions. (I prefer the body butters). The smoothness lasts all day.
Heather N.
San Juan Pueblo
It is so thick, leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day. My skin is really dry and sensitive at the same time and it helps keeps moisturized without irritating my skin with unnecessary fragrance.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my miracle lotion. I've tried so many overpriced lotions because they have claimed to clear up keratosis pilaris or "chicken bumps" but none ever did. This $8 bottle does the trick. After just a week of using it I'm no longer embarrassed to show my legs.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This lotion is my absolute savior during the dry, winter months. As soon as I get out of the shower and dry off my legs, I look down and just see flaky, dry skin that absolutely disgusts me. This lotion immediately fixes that issue and prevents it from happening all day.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion definitely exceeded my expectations & proved to be a great value for the money! I've been using it and it's worked better than many other more expensive lotions I have tried.
Maryanne X.
Wilmette, IL
THIS LOTION RESCUED ME!! I had really dry skin before and everyday I would keep constantly putting lotion on but the next day, my legs would dry up all OVER AGAIN!! And if that's the case for you, I would totally recommend this product because it has done wonders for me and my skin.
Renae R.
Albion, PA
I love this. it makes my skin so soft and helps it heal during the winter bumps i get from the dryness in my home
Hailey P.
Saint Peters, MO
It doesn't do a lot in the way of smellyinessm but when i used it it repaired my skin by the next day.
Megan E.
Doesn't burn my dry cracked hands. As a nurse who uses drying antibacterial soap, this is exactly what I look for in a moisturizer! I suggest this brand to my coworkers all the time!
virginia v.
Santa Ana, CA
I have very, very dry skin for a women and I use this product when i have dry cracked skin
Jennifer S.
Bedminster, NJ
Has anyone ever used this regularly as a foot cream? The "rough skin rescue" makes me think it would work, but it is not that thick of a cream.
Sara S.