BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry, flaky skin, this smoothing lotion gently loosens flakes without irritation, allowing essential hydration to reach the areas that need it most. The dermatologist-recommended formula uses natural ingredients to relieve roughness and help prevent it from returning.

• Gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin
  • Contains olive oil, an enriching moisturizer proven to soothe and soften skin
  • Protects and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to help prevent roughness from returning
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended

WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE,.

Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This lotion is just wanted my skin needs in the fall/winter. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is fragrance free too (which I prefer!)." in 45 reviews
  • "My fingers get very rough and peel dieting the cold winter months and I've tried everything. This is the only Lorton I will buy now for my hands. It removed all cracks and dry skin. Only complaint is its a little oily. I'll take the oil over dry hands any day though" in 40 reviews
  • "I bought curel because i have very sensitive skin and also i have enzymes so it helps control my enzymes and keep it smooth and healthy " in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
Charlotte, NC
This is the magic lotion every one is looking for. I have sensitive skin so I need good moisture throughout the day. This is the holy grail of lotion
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this annoying bumps on my arms and have used amlactin lotion per my dermatologist suggestion. It didn’t work. Someone said this helped with their bumps so I got it. It’s amazing!! My bumps started disappearing after day 1
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
I got this as a sample and love how it left my skin smooth and healthy. I am going to purchase the full side
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The difference was amazing even after one use! This winter really hit my skin hard so I needed something strong to retain moisture and this was the key!
Maryanne X.
Wilmette, IL
THIS LOTION RESCUED ME!! I had really dry skin before and everyday I would keep constantly putting lotion on but the next day, my legs would dry up all OVER AGAIN!! And if that's the case for you, I would totally recommend this product because it has done wonders for me and my skin.
Renae R.
Albion, PA
I love this. it makes my skin so soft and helps it heal during the winter bumps i get from the dryness in my home
This lotion really work great it didn't make my hand stay oily it really went in thru the skin and fast and I also really like how it doesn't have a smell to it
Pam L.
Coralville, IA
I have psoriasis and this works great to relieve the itching and dryness. I have tried many other lotions , and this works the best for me.
Tess A.
This lotion is great for dry skin. My skin gets pretty dry and irritated in the colder months and this lotion makes it feel amazing again!
Sonya T.
Needles, CA
I use Curel Rough Skin Rescue Lotion on my feet and it leaves them so soft - i love it :)
Jennifer S.
Bedminster, NJ
Has anyone ever used this regularly as a foot cream? The "rough skin rescue" makes me think it would work, but it is not that thick of a cream.
Sara S.