BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry, flaky skin, this smoothing lotion gently loosens flakes without irritation, allowing essential hydration to reach the areas that need it most. The dermatologist-recommended formula uses natural ingredients to relieve roughness and help prevent it from returning.

• Gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin
  • Contains olive oil, an enriching moisturizer proven to soothe and soften skin
  • Protects and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to help prevent roughness from returning
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended

WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE,.

Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN
  • "This lotion is just wanted my skin needs in the fall/winter. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is fragrance free too (which I prefer!)." in 45 reviews
  • "My fingers get very rough and peel dieting the cold winter months and I've tried everything. This is the only Lorton I will buy now for my hands. It removed all cracks and dry skin. Only complaint is its a little oily. I'll take the oil over dry hands any day though" in 40 reviews
  • "I bought curel because i have very sensitive skin and also i have enzymes so it helps control my enzymes and keep it smooth and healthy " in 5 reviews
Janelle B.
I have been using this lotion for a few weeks. It doesn’t leave a greasy film on your body and it actually hydrates the skin well. I can skip a day of lotion and my skin isn’t dry and itchy.
Emily C.
Blackwood, NJ
As someone who suffers for severe eczema, this lotion is my saving grace! Whenever I start feeling and looking dry and scaly, I use this lotion and it helps so much! I use it year round but it's the best in the winter.
Sunny 2.
East Coast
Curel Rough Skin Rescue is works great after my am shower. It is truly unscented and does not leave my skin sticky or tacky. I can get dressed right away without sticking to my clothes. It seems to dry almost to a powder on my skin yet my skin does not feel dried out during the day. It kinda disturbs me a little to be honest, Lol. Curel also has good bottle design and a high quality pump that distributes the ideal amount of product that I want to handle at one time. All of these little things help me get out of the door that much faster. I have already purchased an extra bottle. This would also be good to keep in an office - no more sticky fingers at the computer keyboard!
Lindsay G.
Love this lotion! I have repurchased it several times. In the winter I get really dry skin. Like to the point that it cracks on my shins and hands and this lotion has been such a great product for keeping me moisturized. Other lotion usually gets absorbed and than I am still left with itchy dry cracked skin but this worked do well for me. I couldn't recommend it enough.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use a lot of lotion and Curel is one of the brands I keep coming back to. Cheap product with good results. This lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth and the packaging works well and the pump doesn't break super easily. It does take a little while for this product to sink in, but that's only because of how intense it is.
Cara S.
Suffering from on and off eczema this lotion is heaven sent. I've gone thru countless oils and lotions. Lotions felt dry again within seconds. Oils never dried, leaving me greasy all day. I truly am so thankful for this Curel lotion, FINALLY the moisture is locked into my skin without leaving a slimy feeling.
Maryanne X.
Wilmette, IL
THIS LOTION RESCUED ME!! I had really dry skin before and everyday I would keep constantly putting lotion on but the next day, my legs would dry up all OVER AGAIN!! And if that's the case for you, I would totally recommend this product because it has done wonders for me and my skin.
Jacquelyn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Honestly not sure why I bought the rough skin version instead of the original. I don't notice a huge difference though. It's a very tiny bit thicker feeling, and maybe it would make a difference for someone with rougher skin than me. I love the original, so this not being a noticeably big difference works for me.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This lotion is my absolute savior during the dry, winter months. As soon as I get out of the shower and dry off my legs, I look down and just see flaky, dry skin that absolutely disgusts me. This lotion immediately fixes that issue and prevents it from happening all day.
Danielle M.
York, PA
I use this lotion on my feet before I do a pedicure. I put it on after getting out of the shower, and put socks on my feet. By the time the lotion is soaked into my skin, my calluses are softened up enough to buff off with a pumice stone. I'd give it a higher rating, but I find that it's not quite thick enough for use on my entire body that tends to get dry and flaky. It tends to leave a residue behind.
Jennifer S.
Bedminster, NJ
Has anyone ever used this regularly as a foot cream? The "rough skin rescue" makes me think it would work, but it is not that thick of a cream.
Sara S.