BY CUREL

Description:

Ideal for severely dry, flaky skin, this smoothing lotion gently loosens flakes without irritation, allowing essential hydration to reach the areas that need it most. The dermatologist-recommended formula uses natural ingredients to relieve roughness and help prevent it from returning.

• Gentle yet effective formula works with your skin’s natural exfoliating process to safely remove flakes and relieve rough skin
  • Contains olive oil, an enriching moisturizer proven to soothe and soften skin
  • Protects and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to help prevent roughness from returning
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with psoriasis and keratosis pilaris
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended

WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE,.

Curél® ROUGH SKIN RESCUE SMOOTHING LOTION FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN
  • "This lotion is just wanted my skin needs in the fall/winter. It hydrates my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It is fragrance free too (which I prefer!)." in 45 reviews
  • "My fingers get very rough and peel dieting the cold winter months and I've tried everything. This is the only Lorton I will buy now for my hands. It removed all cracks and dry skin. Only complaint is its a little oily. I'll take the oil over dry hands any day though" in 40 reviews
  • "I bought curel because i have very sensitive skin and also i have enzymes so it helps control my enzymes and keep it smooth and healthy " in 5 reviews
Katina J.
I bought this lotion for my husband because he has really dry skin. This lotion really has helped hydrate his skin and also help with the roughness on his feet. The product was priced fairly good and I will definitely be buying this product again for him.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
Not really a smell to it, but that it okay with be since I work in the medical field. I use this all the time! I wash my hand up to 50 times a day if not more, so this is a life saver and helps a bunch!!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like Curel Rough Skin Rescue for the dry winter months. It is ultra moisturizing and absorbs in the skin easily. It gets rid of dry flaky skin. The only gripe is the price of a 20 fl oz bottle. Not cheap.
Dyanna O.
I bought this to use on my dry cracked feet. I applied it to my feet before bed at night and put on thin socks over it. I did this for about a week and it helped to repair and heal my feet pretty well.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This Curel lotion is really really nice! I'm surprised but my hands feel incredibly smooth and my nails look buffed and shiny without anything on them but the lotion. Thanks #walmartbeautybox
Megan E.
Doesn't burn my dry cracked hands. As a nurse who uses drying antibacterial soap, this is exactly what I look for in a moisturizer! I suggest this brand to my coworkers all the time!
Sandi C.
Lincolnton, NC
Very good lotion. One of the best out there but wIth the problem I have nothing is proving to be the answer. Cracks and splits in my fingertips are so painful one heals while another takes its place.
Mia C.
Oakland, CA
Product is too oily for my preference. there feels like there may be some petroleum in the mix. my pores feel clogged when I used this product not something id buy any more
Jessica M.
Logan, UT
Great lotion! It moisturizes well and last throughout the day. Also, doesn't have a strong smell for those who prefer minimal/unscented lotion. Good value for the price.
R C.
Curel is a Great lotion! I use this nightly, especially on my feet and after baths! Solve that it doesn't have a scent so it won't Clas with perfumes or lotions.
Jennifer S.
Bedminster, NJ
Has anyone ever used this regularly as a foot cream? The "rough skin rescue" makes me think it would work, but it is not that thick of a cream.
Sara S.