BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Rachael G.
Evansville, IN
Can feel a little watery to me. I like a creamy lotion better, but it still has helped my dry skin!
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT
It's best for the roughest skin you may have. Please buy this product today. It's totally worth it
Crystal A.
Charlotte, NC
Love Curel! it really is light but will keep you moosturized...I have dry skin and this is perfect.
jami h.
Rockwood, PA
My favorie lotion. has such a clean smell and works winders on my dry skin. i buy this all the time
Allison K.
Salem, IL
Love the brand and how soft it makes my skin. Very affordable for the price. It my family favorite.
Brittany H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is amazing. It doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy. It is also great for oily skin
Christine L.
I love the smell of it and how it has no residue when u put it on. plus how it goes on the skin,
This is one of the best moisturizers out there. This smooths on, effortlessly and feels amazing.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Love love love this moisturizer it keeps my skin nice and soft and it smells really good too!!
Marcia P.
Marshalltown, IA
This makes my skin so soft and moisturized and definitely makes it where I don't itch so much.