BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Debbie T.
My husband uses this lotion and its not greasy or smelling. I would recommend it to anybody.. price is fair.
kiara h.
Okolona, MS
Love it so so so so much it is amazing I really recommend it it makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized
Margaret M.
elgin, SC
This lotion is the only lotion that has helped my sons excema out. it works so very well. love this stuff
Elizabeth V.
Purchase this for my husband fir his dry hands and it worked wonders after trying this all other brands.
laurie a.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product. It is really great for dry skin and rough skin. I use this product all of the time.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
Totally recommend this lotion. the first time I was told about Currell, was when I got my first tattoo.
Ashley D.
Great for my skin.. But it wasn't long lasting... I had to reapply multiple times with my other lotion.
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
This works wonders on my dry skin during the winter, but doesn't have the best smell for a young person
Christie F.
I love the smell and it seems to lock in moisture well. Skin feels hydrated and looks hydrated quickly.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn
I love this lotion. When I was pregnant my skin used to get super dry and this stuff worked wonders.