BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Irene H.
Garfield, AR
This location works pretty good. Some areas of my skin are really rough and need something else a little more hydrating.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Keeps my dry hands totally hydrated, my fave to use during the winter time

yes definatley especially during cold seasons
Annette A.
Clayton, NC
Not a fan of Curel. It goes on and just sits on top of the skin. The price is ridiculous for such an inferior product.
shantel f.
I love cure lotion the most, it does leave a greasy feeling, but after the greasy feeling wears off my skin is so soft
Cassie G.
Cincinnati, OH
It helps with my eczema. I must use vaseline to seal. I wouldn't say it's my staple but it definitely helps moisture
Melissa J.
Manchester, NH
Perfect for rough, dry, working hands and feet. I use this brand of lotion daily during the winter! It's a must have.
Becky B.
Springfield, IL
Curel Moisture Lotion Skin Nourishing Deep Conditioning Lotion for Rough Dry skin has really made my skin softer.
ANGELICA P.
Jonesboro, GA
Cute is always great for skin. Not greasy,takes away all dryness with making my skin feel heavy or hot afterward.
Patrice M.
Irving, TX
At first my skin feels moisturized but I have very dry skin and a half hour later I feel I need to put more on.
Thaynara L.
Westport , CT
The best one, my skin is very dry and in the winter start to crack!! This can fix my skin in one single use!