BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Emily f.
Columbia, KY
I needed ths for my self and my sister who has eczema. It works great for dry skin and for red itchy skin. I love this and would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Ariana G.
I LOVE this lotion! I use it every time I get out of the shower because my legs tend to get really itchy and dry, especially after I shave, I definitely recommend
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
Even though this is a lotion, I use it as a moisturizer on my face twice a day. Especially in the winter, my face gets really dry and this lotion works perfect and doesn't break my face out.
Karen B.
Spearville, KS
I love this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and in the winter I need something for my dry skin. This lotion does it all. Smells wonderful and works great !
Eunice S.
Blakeslee, PA
My son works out doors and with the cold weather his hands get dry and rough,i gave him this to try and within 3 days his hands were back to their softness.
Alissa A.
I love a lotion that has great coverage while not being too think or too thick.
I have KP on my upper arms and thighs so this helps smooth the little bumps.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Does wonders to skin especially roughnes is eliminated... Before I used only jergens.... After finding this i have said bye to all the other body lotion....
Arii
Palmdale, CA
I have eczema and this lotion has really stopped the itchyness for me, it's a bad habit of mine and since I have been using this I haven't been scratching
Jacinta H.
Pasadena, MD
Love this lotion. I mix it with the jergens original lotion and it feels so great! I would definitely recommend for people with very dry skin.
Allyson B.
Greeley
This product works great! It doesn't burn or sting when my skin is so dry and cracked, and it leaves my hands feeling softer and more relieved.