BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Debbie B.
Casey, IL
I have used Curel for YEARS....it is my GO TO moisturizer when others have failed me. This one is AMAZING...as just as soon as you put it on you can SEE the difference in your Skins appearance and feel it as well!!
Jennie G.
I am a fan of all the Curel lotions. Leaves my skin very mosturized. It does leaves your skin very soft but it may be too oily for some people. I don't mind it, though.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Being on my feet everyday has caused them to become very rough. I used the curel moisture lotion skin nourishing deep conditioning lotion for rough and wow it made my feet feel amazing. it is definitely worth it!
Christina B.
I love this lotion.
I use it on my whole body after a shower. We got a duel pack and I sent some with my daughter to school so she will have some to use. Awesome product
Justine L.
Lyons, Ga
Thick product that goes on nicely but I wish would last longer in conditioning my skin. Felt like I was either using none or not a lot on my skin when really I would apply the right amount. Maybe I'll find something I like
Debra S.
Spring Creek, NV
One of the best moisturizers on the market. I love using it at night on my hands and feet then wear my booties for soft hand and feet in the morning. Priced right and very effective.
Sonia G.
Grayson, GA
This lotion does what it says! It conditions and leaves skin smooth. It is very gentle and clean feeling. I purchased for the second time at Kroger. I think it is a good value. I highly recommend it!!
Lisa I.
Carlsbad, CA
Nourishing, fresh clean scent, thick consistency and really moisturizes your skin. It softens the rough areas on my body that regular moisturizers always have fallen short.
Cammy B.
Alexandria, KY
This lotion doesn't feel like others and I love it for that! It's very smooth and not chunky at all. I can apply it and it absorbs right away but I get relief for hours.
Anthony W.
Austin, TX
This particular blend works well especially on damaged skin. It works it's way deep into your epidermis. A little greasy afterwards but definitely worth the feeling.