BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Alexandra T.
Vraiment une excellente crème surtout pour les gens qui ont la peau sèche! Elle est non parfumée mais elle ne sent pas pour autant mauvais et a beaucoup aider mes problèmes d'eczéma!
Jazzie G.
Johns Island, SC
What a fantastic lotion for those of us who suffer from horrible dry skin. This lotion is definitely one of my top picks. It condition as well as hydrates your skin. Simply amazing.
alisha b.
I don't use lotion all the time especially in the winter months so my skin is extremely dry but i used this and it left my skin feeling very hydrated and soft it even had a nice shine
Jennifer O.
Hayward, WI
I have dry skin especially in winter and this lotion works very well. It is thicker then some and gets deep into skin to help soften rough areas. You don't need a lot for it to be effective. I would recommend to anyone who has problem areas they can't seem to find relief for.
Sasha K.
So far i am in LOVE with this moisturizer it keeps me hydrated throughout the day even with my extremely dry skin. The smell is slightly weird at first but it is light and wearable for the entire day.
Lauren S.
Colorado Springs, CO
This lost ion is pretty thick so it feels a little heavy. It's great for feet, hands, and elbows though. The smell is mild which I like. It does not feel greasy on my skin. It is a good value for the price. This is a brand that I've trusted for a while and am familiar with
Lana A.
Bronx, NY
I have gotten this as a sample, and absolutely fell in love with it so much, that I had replaced my current moisturizer with it. It is non sticky, fast absorbing and lasts all day. leaves your skin silky smooth and smelling great
Jessica B.
Clifton, AZ
My husband and I both have very dry skin. I used it once and the dryness was gone! I use it every other day! There is no smell or oiliness. I hate lotions but love this!
Jessica W.
This absolutely saves my skin in the winter! I get extremely dry skin in the winter and Curel helps relieve the itchiness and burning. It also helps to soothe rough patches.
Andrea F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I use this product at night on my heels and elbows. It works pretty well but nothing is 100% effective. The smell is nice. I bought this at Walmart and they always tend to have value prices. My daughter's use it too! It's part of my regular regimen.