BY CUREL

Deep Conditioning Lotion. For dry rough skin. Advanced ceramide therapy. Moisturizer with shea butter instantly revives and smoothes away dry, rough skin. Research proves that dry skin typically occurs when skin s ceramide levels are depleted. While traditional lotions only hydrate skin s surface. Curel® moisturizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin s ceramide levels - not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance. Curel® Skin Nourishing Lotion intensely moisturizes and deep conditions to smooth away, dry rough skin. see more...

Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lotion in the world for dry, chap skin. I work on the medical field and constantly washing my hands, which causes dryness and cracking skin. I used this a couple times a day. It works wonders. Great product.
Jacinta H.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion. I mix it with the jergens original lotion and it feels so great! I would definitely recommend for people with very dry skin.
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is a lotion, I use it as a moisturizer on my face twice a day. Especially in the winter, my face gets really dry and this lotion works perfect and doesn't break my face out.
Charli G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I re-discovered Curel after getting my most recent tattoo. It was recommended to me to get the unscented lotion. I love how light but very moisturizing Curel is! It sinks into the skin immediately but leaves the skin so soft. My tattoo artist was very impressed how the colors stayed true.
My husband doesn't like applying lotions because they are often sticky and takes forever to sink in, but this one is not. I can not live without this lotion now. A definite hg staple in my house now.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being on my feet everyday has caused them to become very rough. I used the curel moisture lotion skin nourishing deep conditioning lotion for rough and wow it made my feet feel amazing. it is definitely worth it!
Annette A.
Clayton, NC
Not a fan of Curel. It goes on and just sits on top of the skin. The price is ridiculous for such an inferior product.
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deja tu rostro muy muy muy suabe una cara de angel que tu novio notara en un dos por tres
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
The use time was much served me very well and leaves skin very hydrated.
This is one of the best moisturizers out there. This smooths on, effortlessly and feels amazing.