!This product has been discontinued.

Curel Itch Defense Spray

Instantly cool, calm and soothe dry, itchy skin with curel Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray.

[product:discontinued-curel-itch-defense-instant-soothing-moisturizing-spray] can i use it? i have sensitive skin
Is the moisturizing spray a product with investing in? How is the spray any different from a lotion that's moisturizing?
Is this good?
Start your review of Curel Itch Defense Spray!
Natalia T.
Staten Island, NY
Curel Itch Defense Spray uploaded by Natalia T.
I absolutely love and need this product in my life ! Got it from Influenster to try and it works amazing . I just spray it on anywhere that's itchy and bam instant relief . Gentle smell and works quickly. Would recommend to anyone !!! I use it especially now in the summer for big bites and also heat rashes .
Megan K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this moisturizer! It's so simple to apply and does a great job giving my dry skin the moisture it needs!
Samantha H.
Muncie, In
I really appreciate the fact that this spray takes care of my itchy winter skin. The only thing I don't like is that the nozzle sometimes clogs and then sprays everywhere!
Angela B.
I love the concept of spray on lotion and I completely loved the way it moisturized my skin the first day but I don't think it was as effective every use after for some reason. I have incredibly dry skin so I was weary about this product. However, I do appreciate that this lotion doesn't feel greasy and it actually does absorb into the skin rather than sit on top.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My skin has been itching like crazy for weeks and once I got the package with this I was so excited to use it. But once I took it out and put it to test, my skin started to burn. It hurt so much that I had to take another shower to wash it off.
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I liked how quickly this applies. I still had to rub it but I liked that it is a spray. I liked the cooling sensation it gave, it definitely soothes tired, dry skin. I was not a fan of the slight medicated scent, but it fades rather quickly. This feels AMAZING on tired feet!
Samah A.
Bronx, NY
My skin was flaky during winter and itchy and this did the job.. I love that it's a spray and easy to lather on. It helped my flaky skin tremendously.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is perfect if you have normal skin and just like moisturizing if you have eczema or dry skin at all stay away the airosol burns
Kateland H.
Stanford, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received Curel itch defense moisturizing spray in my first vox box. As soon as i seen this product, I knew it would be great. First of all, it's in a spray can, which is awesome. But most importantly this spray does give your dry skin instant relief. I have very dry skin especially in the winter and this moisturizer does wonders for my skin. I'm so glad I received this product, I will definitely buy a bottle when this one runs out.
Caitlin H.
Henderson , KY
I have extremely sensitive skin after shaving and this takes my itching away after 5 minutes. It's a life saver!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ETERI M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Curel Itch Defense Spray can i use it? i have sensitive skin
ana S. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin as well and i use it 🥰🥰