Curel Itch Defense Lotion uploaded by Andrea Z.

BY CUREL #24 in Anti-Itch Cream

Curel Itch Defense Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy skin and helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up. Received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance Soothes eczema prone skin Fragrance-free Dermatologist recommended Allergist tested Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up Gentle enough to use on face see more...

• is it good for sensitive skin??4 Answers
  • I see a lot of people using this now aj days, I wanted to see how...1 Answers
Hilda L D.
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
Sarah L.
My mother-in-law gave me a sample size of this lotion. I was skeptical about trying it, because Curel isn't usually very thick. I was expecting the formula to be thin and not moisturizing enough. I was pleasantly surprised to discover I was wrong. This is a thicker lotion, not as heavy as a cream. It works as well as Cortizone, so I will definetly be getting some more of this.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I cannot believe that people are rating this lotion any lower than 5 stars!  My daughter and I both have moderate cases of eczema and this is the ONLY lotion that works to prevent breakouts and it makes the itch really go away so we can heal faster.  I highly recommend this lotion for babies with eczema as well - the bottle says safe for kids over 6 months!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I have pretty sensitive skin (body and face), and it gets easily irritated. I try to moisturize more consistently in the winter because my legs become so dry, flaky and itchy. This Curel lotion is nice because it has a very light scent and has a nice consistency. However, it's not the best lotion I've tried and probably won't repurchase.
Jen L.
Works pretty good but isn't my favorite. It's kind of goopy and runny rather than thick and pasty like I prefer my lotions to be. It's unscented which I actually don't like, but it does do it's job.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Has a good feeling when you put it on. Keeps your skin soft. You can get it at Walmart and target I know for sure. It works so well and it's not that expensive. I like the smell of it.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I just bought this product. I have skin hives on daily bases and they itch. I think it may help very little with itching but helps more with skin redness.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
It does help with the itch, but does smell weird and it is a bit greasy. I do have sensitive skin,so it can be just me.
Meryem O.
This lotion is very moisturizing but it is very greasy. I only used it on my feet morning and night and then would put on fuzzy socks to keep them moisturized all day and night. I would recommend for sensitive and really dry and itchy skin. It's also unscented which I liked.
Angie F.
I suffer from hives and this cream has helped me to control it. It also has helped me with bumps in my arms and back. It is a little heavy and you feel like you have something on your skin but when you have sensitive skin and hives sometimes you need something to help. I just used whenever I have a break out or when my skin needs it.
rmtha a.
is it good for sensitive skin??
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
I see a lot of people using this now aj days, I wanted to see how it leaves your skin?