BY CUREL

Instantly relieves dry, itchy skin and helps control flare-ups while rebalancing four components of healthy skin: ceramide levels, ph levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to keep irritation from coming back. This formula is gentle enough for babies 6 months+. This pediatrician-tested formula has been granted the national eczemas association seal of acceptance. see more...

• I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product ...4 Answers
  • I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I LOVE the other Curel products, especially the Ultra Healing Lotion for dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well for us." in 1 review
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
  • "I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 1 review
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce more...
My skin gets incredibly dry as soon as the weather starts to cool down in the fall. I picked this up at the local Dollar General on a day when the itchy dryness became nearly unbearable. I couldn't stop scratching....I coated the itchy dry areas in a layer of this lotion and within minutes I felt so much better. I found it to be most effective when I put it on immediately after drying off post shower, it seemed to last longer so I didn't need to reapply it as often. I think this is an excellent product and at a great price.
Alana C.
Review for: Fragrance Free, Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce more...
Sadly wasn’t as good (for me) as the ultra healing! Decided to try this lotion out because I’m a big fan of the ultra healing (always makes my super dry skin moisturized!!) and figured if it helped with itching then even better! However, I would say it minimally got rid of itching symptoms (a fine lotion!!), but I’ll stick with my regular lotion!
Holly K.
Review for: Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce more...
I enjoy this lotion on my normal to dry skin. It's rich and hydrates well to relieve dry skin as the weather is cooling down. My legs always need lotion after showering and this soothes irritation. A family member who has itchy skin says this does help to reduce itching (my skin isn't particularly itchy but his is) by doesn't completely take away all itchy symptoms. I do prefer the ultra healing lotion Curel makes because it sinks in better than the itch defense. The itch defense does stay tacky on the skin for a while and isn't sticky but it feels like it's on the top layer of the skin.
Megan B.
Review for: Fragrance Free, Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce, Other more...
Curel has saved my skin over the years especially in the winter time. It's creamy, smooth and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always have a backup for when I run out.
Hilda L D.
Review for: Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce more...
This lotion is super good at hydrating dry and very dry skin. This is not the cheap kind like Suave. This lotion really helps and it is not greasy at all. I totally recommend it. Especially great during cold weather.
stephanie B.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 13 Ounce more...
This lotion is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It’s lightweight and is great for eczema! It moisturizes without making my skin feel slimy or oily. Highly recommend for anyone with skin issues such as eczema.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Curel is my top body lotion brand. I have dry skin that can get itchy all-year round, especially during weather changes. It's the only thing that has worked for me. I usually use the Ultra Healing version but decided to try the itch defense one. It's rich and moisturizing. The formula is light while still being hydrating. I do think that the Ultra Healing is better in terms of moisturizing and preventing dryness. The Itch Defense one soaks into the skin a bit too quickly for me. This makes it easy to get itchy again so it needs repetitive reapplication.
Adriane G.
I have eczema really bad especially on my hands
Over the years I have had to get steroid creams and keep them handy so that any time I have a flare up I can treat it right away. Since I began using this product 6 years ago I have only had to get a prescription once. It has helped break the cycle I was in, and I use it to stop flare ups when they first start. I wouldn't know what to do without this product
Allie K.
Our family loves this lotion. It soaks into the skin quickly so there's no oily residue left on the skin. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I love, and since it's something we use on my kids it's nice that they don't smell like some kind of perfume. It's great on super dry skin and even eczema. Doesn't irritate or sting when applying.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This lotion is a must-have for me. My skin gets extremely dry and itchy during the winter months. This lotion is rich, but not greasy. It soaks in well, but also keeps my skin hydrated all day long. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a good, solid lotion that doesn't want to feel greasy all day.
Jennifer M.
I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch Defense but don't like the smell of lotions, doe this product hypoallergenic?
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?