BY CUREL

Description:

Curel® Itch Defense® Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray instantly cools, calms, and soothes dry, itchy skin while helping to improve skin’s natural moisture barrier.

• Hydrates dry, itchy skin for instant dry skin relief
  • Proprietary Cooling Complex to soothe on contact
  • Allergist tested
  • No added fragrance
  • Dermatologist recommended

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, ISOHEXADECANE, ETHYLPARABEN, ALLANTOIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, HYDROXYPHENEYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, BHT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca H.
Pikeville, KY
It's good I wouldn't say great. I love the fact that's it's a spray. Makes it so much easier to apply and is very moisturizing. However have eczema and I did not notice it working for my itchy skin.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this product last winter from Influenster when my hands were itching and dry like every winter. I tried it once I got it, it was like Influenster knows what I need. The results were amazing and it's really quick. I sprayed it on my hands and you can sprayed it anywhere. I did it twice a day and saw so much improvements. Would recommend it for itchy skin.
Mariah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really wanted to like this, as I suffer from terrible dry skin year round, and especially in the winter. I noticed it was supposed to help with eczema as well which I also suffer from. I can't leave this a great review for 2 main reasons. ONE: the formula just isn't doing anything for me. It's sticky and takes forever to dry which should mean it's ultra moisturizing. But after using it for almost 2 weeks daily now, I have seen no results in the way of less dry skin. This is while using it in conjunction with the Curel Anti-Itch body wash. TWO: The delivery system for this product needs serious work. It's a spray bottle, similar to spray on sunscreen. I thought I would really like that, but this bottle has a trigger that takes a man to push down and spray. I seriously have to use two hands. Which is actually impossible because once I've rubbed this lotion that never dries into my skin, my hands are slippery and I then cannot hold on to the bottle to spray it on any other part of my body. Just a bad deal all around and I've had to have my husband spray me down with it every night because I can't do it on my own. Not a big deal for me, but all the singletons out there would have a heck of a time with this lotion. Sorry Curel, maybe next time.

*I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.*
Cassie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a complimentary full size of the Curel Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions in this review are my own. I have very dry hands, feet, and legs, partially due to the harsh, chemically treated water where I live. I wash my hands a great deal which makes them dry and cracked. I haven't really been impressed with this moisturizing spray at all. I really do not care for the scent. It smells very mediciney and for this reason, I only use it at night; I don't want to smell like I have medicated lotion or cream on during the day. It is also somewhat greasy. It takes a little while to soak in, but once it does it's okay. It does make my skin soft with continued use, and I love the cooling effect when I put it on my legs after shaving. Another negative about this spray lotion is the packaging. I have a hard time pressing the button to spray the lotion, especially when my hands are already greasy from rubbing in the lotion. I would definitely not purchase this spray lotion because I have tried many others that I like better.
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you suffer daily from dry itchy iterated skin? Are there still some spots that you can't reach that itch despeately? if you have answered yes, I have the holy grail! Should, I keep this a secret for myself or share with the world?
I guess I will share... be advised, your backer scaratcher will get jealous with all the free times its going to have. lol
I have always has extremely dry skin, that itched. like most people I have tried almost every approach to heal the itch, oatmeal baths, thousands of lotion, washes, medicine, but nothing really had the skill.
when I opened my #crurelvoxbox I was skeptical like most. how is this can of Lotion going to change anything for me? How will I get my back or hard to reach area's? I don't have much time especially with a toddler hanging on my coat tails. the very first thing I noticeed was that it was a spraycan! yes, you've read that right a spray. I love to concept. having a can of spray lotion cuts back on so much time and less mess
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
So I saw that they came out with the spray lotion like a year ago and really wanted it but could never find it so huge thumbs up to influenster for giving me a chance to try the spray for the first time. So now for the real review :3 I love that it locks so that you don't get any spilled lotion in your bag especially during traveling. Last night I used it and it absorbed into my skin quite well and it did feel really nice as I do have dry skin and mild eczema. It isn't particularly oily or sticky to me which I love. So my next test was to sleep with it on because usually when I sleep and wake up my skin feels like it's breaking out war, and to my pleasant surprise...I felt great! Little to no itching my dry elbows were still smooth and moisturized just enough to not catch on the blanket lol. It really is the best lotion I have ever used. Another thing I loved was, I am a perfume lover, I wear it daily, so I love unscented lotions, such as this one, so I can wear any perfume I want
Ashley H.
I live in Chicago, and the weather is always changing. As soon as the weather starts getting cooler my skin freaks out. It gets super itchy, and cracked. Especially on my hands. This lotion has been great for my skin so far. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. I can't wait to see how well it does for my skin in the winter months.

I always have a problem with some brands of lotion stinging, burning or even making my skin very itchy. As soon as I rub this lotion in the itchiness is immediately gone. I love that it works right away. It is very gentle, but it does have a bit of a France to me. I usual try to stay clear of lotions with a fragrance, but this lotion is amazing.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
When I first held this in my hand I have to admit I was very confused. The packaging told me it was pretty much a lotion spray? I never heard of such a thing. But of course I gave it a go when I received this in the mail. I'll start off with the things I didn't like. Pretty much the packaging. The nozzle was very hard to press and it was difficult to spray this on my own body. I found it easier to spray in my hand first then apply like a normal moisturizer. So the whole spray thing? I'm not so convinced. However, when I applied this to my skin I was so surprised. I was expecting s sunblock, sheer consistency but this formula is much thicker like a mouse. It is very moisturizing. I think that this would work better if I applied more coats. I do feel like my skin was calmer but I don't have problems with itchy skin so I am not so sure. Overall I think it is a good product and I do like this as a moisturizer.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I receive the Curel Itch Defense Instant soothing moisturizing spray in my voxbox through influenster, along with Curel Itch Defense body wash. I gave both to my father, and he loves it. He told me that he gets really bad itchy and flaky skin in the winter. He used the Curel Itch Defense body wash in the shower, and the Curel Itch Defense Instant soothing moisturizing spray after he got out of the shower. He also uses the Curel Itch Defense Instant soothing moisturizing spray when his legs and arms get itchy and dry. Anyway, he told me that both items cured his itchiness. He loves the spray. He said that it got rid of the dryness and itchiness of his skin instantly. It got rid of the itch in a second! He said that it was fast working. He was surprised that it worked so fast! He told me that it is the best stuff that he has used for dry and itchy skin!
Amy M.
Very happy I got this VoxBox! I itch terribly between seasons and especially after shaving! I tried the body wash and liked the lather and neutral smell. It washed off easily and my skin felt cleansed and clean. I lightly towel dried and started applying the spray lotion! The spray lotion sprayed on a little heavy but nothing I couldn't run in with my hand. I immediately noticed the soothing anti itch spray made my legs feel soft and no itching at all. Typically by now I would be applying everything in my cupboard to try and stop the uncomfortable itching. I am very excited that I may have finally found a solution to my seasonal severe itching legs!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this fast drying or does this feel greasy? I have really dry legs, hoping maybe this will help.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
Hey guys! Just received this in the mail and was wondering how everyone likes it?
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very itchy skin and want to try this. How does it work? Stop itchiness?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How does this leave your skin feeling and looking?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm allergic to my own dog (who sleeps with my), so my legs are ALWAYS itching! Is this a quick-dry product? I'm really interested to see if it would cure my constant itchy legs!