BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Nuvia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this lotion, my skin is very sensitive and it's been itching a lot lately. After I showered today I applied the lotion on my whole body, my skin didn't itch all day! I love the fact that it has no smell, it leaves the skin very soft and not sticky!
lilchub l.
Thornhill , ON
Definitely a staple for dry skin especially during winter times. I like that it’s fragrance free so good for sensitive skin. It’s a bit on the thicker end. I like to apply it right after shower when my skin is still supple, this way it’s easier to spread over the body. And it does get absorbed easier and faster.
Sometimes if I don’t need intense protection I’ll mix in half st ives which is a lighter (and cheaper) lotion.
hannnahhhh j.
Concord
I have diabetes as well as eczema and this lotion has definitely done its job WELL!! Not only is it great, but it’s fairly cheap for a pretty large sized bottle! This is a go to lotion not just for me, but for my mom as well as my sister and grandmother. I love using it because it has no fragrance to irritate my eczema!! That’s curel!!  Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
Mare P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that Curel Itch Defense Lotion is creamy & moisturizing. It goes on easy and absorbs in well. I use it all the time especially in the winter when my skin gets so dry from going out in the cold to back inside in the heat. It stops my skin from itching & being dry. It hydrates & moisturizes my skin all year round. I like to apply it all over after getting out of the shower. Then my skin stays hydrated and moisturized all day. Except when I wash my hands, then I have to reapply it.
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
Hands down the best lotion I've ever used. I initially bought it because my son has Mild Eczema, so I needed a new fragrance having lotion that was high on hydration. I received a sample of the product from my best friend and it also came with a coupon so I figured why not try the product and ended up loving it bought the full bottle and now the whole family uses it.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is great! It really helps your skin when its dry and itchy. Plus it makes your skin feel so smooth without the stickiness or oiliness like some other lotions do.
Suzi G.
I LOVE Curel Itch Defense Calming lotion!! Finally, I have found a non-greasy lotion that Instantly healed my itchy, dry, irritated hands! I was paying $40 for another lotion that did not work as well and I only paid $9.00 plus tax for this at CVS! But it. It's worth it!
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Curel itch defense really helps my dry, tight, itchy skin. I have a lot of dry itchy skin, especially on my arms and legs. Curel itch defense instantly relieved the dryness and itching without making my skin feel sticky or oily. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to relieve dry, itchy skin. I can tell that it is working every time I apply it and have noticed more moisturized skin since using this lotion.
Tami F.
I love curel! this lotion is the best for mine and my family's skin! it has improved our skin!
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This saves my itchy skin during the Winter! I like that it has little to no smell and it stops the itch almost immediately. It doesn't leave your skin sticky feeling at all. It has almost a powdery feel once applied.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target