BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Jordan J.
Prospect , KY
Helps keep dry skin at bay and keeps that itchy feeling from dryness away. No scent is great!
Katy W.
Mesquite, TX
I have super sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. This keeps my skin moisturized and stops any itching. You can find it almost anywhere.
Robie E.
This is the lotion I use everyday for keeping my skin healthy. This unscented lotion treats the dry itch-prone skin on my legs effectively and keeps the skin hydrated all day. Curel is a trusted brand and my go-to!
lilchub l.
Thornhill , ON
Definitely a staple for dry skin especially during winter times. I like that it’s fragrance free so good for sensitive skin. It’s a bit on the thicker end. I like to apply it right after shower when my skin is still supple, this way it’s easier to spread over the body. And it does get absorbed easier and faster.
Sometimes if I don’t need intense protection I’ll mix in half st ives which is a lighter (and cheaper) lotion.
Joanna L.
Paterson , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
So I bought this lotion 🧴 and I’m still itchy 😞 it’s very moisturizing but it doesn’t stop the itch.
Lizzie N.
Montreal , QC
It is a little thicker than CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion but it is just as effective. It lives up to its name : soothes dry itchy skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this gentle and long wearing lotion to help with my skin condition.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm constantly washing my hands so they get extremely dry, cracked, and irritated. The winter season isn't helping either with that.

Pros: fragrance-free, won't burn if your skin is already irritated from being dry, really does soothe your skin
Cons: very thick, very greasy, leaves a film on my hands the next day (I put it on at night before bed since I can't stand the feeling of it)
malachi b.
Magnolia, MS
Love this lotion. Helps when my eczema is flared up. It make the healing time a lot faster and it relieves the dry itchy skin. Helps control future flare ups.
Steph B.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Target
My go to body lotion all year round. My legs get especially dry and itchy and I always use this after getting out of the shower and haven’t had an issue since! It absorbs quickly, doesn’t have a greasy or sticky feel, and no scent.
Amanda H.
West Blocton
Great for the whole family especially in the dry winter months. It is scent free and non-greasy. At work I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer frequently and this lotion keeps them hydrated and free from cracks. I also use it on my face under my makeup every morning. I will continue to buy this product.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target