BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Nuvia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this lotion, my skin is very sensitive and it's been itching a lot lately. After I showered today I applied the lotion on my whole body, my skin didn't itch all day! I love the fact that it has no smell, it leaves the skin very soft and not sticky!
Rickey N.
Newark, OH
In the winter my skin gets a little dry and itchy. I use Curel Itch Defense and it does work, but it seems like I have to keep applying it several times a day
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has helped me so much. I have eczema and it helps me with my dry skin. Every time I have an itch, I just apply this lotion and the itchy sensation goes away. It has also help me not to get flare ups from the eczema. I love that it’s affordable. I do recommend this product to others.
angela m.
This is a product I have used for many years. I have incredibly dry skin with those horrible tiny bumps that itch so badly! This product soothes and keeps my skin soft and dry skin more manageable especially in the summer. A must have for me! I highly recommend this product!
Jessica E.
Diamond, OH
Love this moisturizer it really works unlike most Brands I've tried. It's the only brand I trust and will ever buy again
Anita U.
Imperial, MO
During the dry, winter season, my legs seem itchy when I shave. This lotion really soothes and gets rid of the itch.
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
My daughter has severe eczema and I have tried so many high end lotions and creams and this one by far is the best!! Her skin is clear and she gets itch relief for a good night sleep.
Caroline H.
New Bedford, MA
This lotion really helps with dry, itchy skin. The best lotion I've used. I would recommend this lotion to everyone.
This lotion is one of the best lotions that I have found. It relieves my dry, itchy, flare up skin. It a great pick if you have allergies, seborrheic dermatitis, or other skin issues. No smell!
Sherri L.
New Castle, PA
I have really bad itchy skin in the winter and I have tried tons of different brands of lotion. Non that I have tried worked except this but don't get me wrong it doesn't work all the time.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target