BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Emily B.
I have psoriasis and in gross summer weather I really need my lotions to keep my flare ups in check. This stuff has made my red and dry patches get bigger and more dry. I went through a half bottle before i could pinpoint this as the culprit. I prefer Eucerine Daily.
Emily S.
Not a fan compared to other Curel lotions, such as the daily moisture. It really aggravates my keratosis pilaris! I feel like I'm itching more, and there's a weird overall texture to the product that makes my skin uncomfortable not long after I put it on. It's odd, I normally love Curel!
Amy O.
Boise, ID
Did not produce any relief from itching whatsoever. The only thing it did was make my skin feel like it was stinging.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I have never ever found a lotion that helps my itchy, dry, flaky skin. Have I finally found it with Curel Itch Defense Lotion? No. I am a first time user, and it did NOT meet my expectations, whatsoever. I will not buy this again.
Maria H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased Curel Itch Defense lotion this padt winter when my skin became dry and itchy. The product felt okay when I first applied, however, as I rubbed the lotion in it became rather gel like and beaded up and came off in my hands. I don't kniw if it was a bad batch but I will not purchase again.
Melissa G.
Stamford, CT
This lotion was horrible. Also very expensive. I would have liked a better product for a the price. It was slippery and didn't seep into your skin. Everything I touched for like an hour slid out of my hands. I had high hopes for this product too. I guess I'll just stick to baseline intensive care.
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
While shopping at Costco one day, I stumbled upon Curel Itch Defense Lotion. The product was a fraction of the cost of Cetaphil and seemed like it was intended for people who suffer from dry skin and eczema. I used nearly half the bottle of this cream and...its awful. My eczema ridden skin remained itchy, it goes on thick and it doesn't have an appealing scent.
Ahdri K.
Portland, OR
Leaves a wax build up so if you rub it completely into the skin little balls roll up and off...ew...also it isn't THAT sensitive because when I put it on after shaving it still lights my legs up like hellfire lol
laura o.
pierrefonds
This product did not help my itch at all. I give this one star because when you finish putting it on your skin. It leaves a tacky sticky feeling and doesn't rub in well. For the price I paid for this Curel cream it was not worth it for me. I also enjoy products that smell good and this one did not.
Calli R.
Brunswick, OH
Very hydrating, but greasy. Doesn't adsorb into the skin quickly. When applied to dry skin, it kinda burns a little...especially during winter months. I bought this because I have eczema, and my skin is doing better without this. I use EO unscented lotion and it works much better.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target