BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
N M.
This product is a great one to switch to for the harsh winters we now live through, helps to keep skin protected from wind, sun, and chapping from the cold. I use this in the winter and would recommend it all year round for super dry skin.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because my skin is so dry, it tends to get itchy, especially during the winter months. It is a little more expensive than most drugstore lotions, but i have no problem paying because it works so well.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a good feeling when you put it on. Keeps your skin soft. You can get it at Walmart and target I know for sure. It works so well and it's not that expensive. I like the smell of it.
Kirsten P.
HAMILTON, OH
This is one of my favorite lotions to use when I have new tattoos! No fragrance and very gentle on skin. I even use it otherwise when I want a good moisturizing after a shower.
April W.
I started to use this last week. I previously used Oatmeal lotion but it has fragrance in it. It helps to relieve the itching caused by dryness. Along with fragrance free Oatmeal body wash, it helps a lot. The lotion is a bit greasy in my opinion. But, it will absorb fast and it does what it supposed to.
Jess L.
Crestline, OH
This lotion works wonderful on sensitive, dry, itchy skin. It works great for eczema and isn't greasy!
Brittany S.
Tacoma, WA
This is by far my favorite lotion! My skin is so dry and this is the one lotion that I have found the really adds the moisture back and doesn't feel sticky or greasy after applying it! Definitely my go to lotion!!
Dana K.
This is one of my top fav lotions for sensitive eczema prone skin! It’s the perfect consistency it’s on the thicker side but not too thick but not watery to the point where it barely does anything for super dry skin. I love that it has ceramides in it which is great for restoring the skin and it does such an amazing job at keeping skin moisturized 10/10
Mariana R.
orlando
Love how it leaves my sling after shower. Gentle, love it use it every single day. No scent so that is perfect
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband gets really dry skin, he uses this daily and it has helped tremendously! I have cracked hands and it works so well on them too! Our doctor recommended that we use it on our son as well and it does wonders for his skin, too! We purchase this at Walmart, Walgreens and target! Our three favorite places!
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target