BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Kacie B.
Corinth
This lotion is AMAZING!! My daughter has eczema and she was complaing constantly with itchy skin, until I bought this lotion. Its a little expensive, but has really helped her "itchies" as her little five year old self calls them.
I also use it for myself and am still moisturized 24 hours later when I get in the shower again. It doesn't have much of a scent if any. I will definitely but this product again and again.
Maria H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased Curel Itch Defense lotion this padt winter when my skin became dry and itchy. The product felt okay when I first applied, however, as I rubbed the lotion in it became rather gel like and beaded up and came off in my hands. I don't kniw if it was a bad batch but I will not purchase again.
Suzi G.
I LOVE Curel Itch Defense Calming lotion!! Finally, I have found a non-greasy lotion that Instantly healed my itchy, dry, irritated hands! I was paying $40 for another lotion that did not work as well and I only paid $9.00 plus tax for this at CVS! But it. It's worth it!
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
I bought this product after getting a new tattoo because it's both fragrance free and helps with itch (anyone who has a tattoo knows that they itch a ton while they heal!) This stuff was my savior during that time and after as well. It leaves your skin very moisturized without feeling greasy.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
My skin has been flaring up a lot in hot, humid weather. When I was traveling to Las Vegas it was over 100 degrees and this really saved my skin from flaring up too much. It really controlled my itchiness and healed my cracked, dry skin. This is not greasy which is what I love about this lotion.
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from eczema that comes and goes. Its very annoying and can itch like crazy sometime. The Curel Itch defense lotion reall helps calm the itchiness that I have. I like that is unscented. I can be a bit hard to rub in if you use a pump to much. Never the less, its great on dry itchy skin.
Jennifer M.
This works!

I had gotten a rash due to an allergic reaction and no Aquafor or Palmer's cocoa butter or Benadryl extra strength itch cream helped! I saw a TV commercial on this product so decided to give it a go and it was ahhhhmazing! It worked! It also felt great lathering it on and it was not greasy but you could feel that layer of...lotion.
Margaret A.
GUYTON, GA
This is the best product ever!!!! I would buy anytime. I was have problems with my skin being so dry and itches so bad I couldn't not stop so when I hear about this product on a commercial I went to Walgreen and purchase product and within two days my skin stop itches and was back to normal.
Anessa V.
Rockwood, TN
My back itches constantly. And it's not just a little itch, it's so bad that I have caused it to bleed, and nothing seemed to work. That is until I found Curel Itch Defense lotion! I was completely amazed that my husband put it on my back and it was instant relief. Not only that, but after a few hours, I still wasn't itching! I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone with dry, itchy skin!
Calli R.
Brunswick, OH
Very hydrating, but greasy. Doesn't adsorb into the skin quickly. When applied to dry skin, it kinda burns a little...especially during winter months. I bought this because I have eczema, and my skin is doing better without this. I use EO unscented lotion and it works much better.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target