BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Asia H.
Athens, GA
I have intensely, painful dry skin, especially in the winter. This stuff was definitely a lifesaver for me this winter. It is nice a rich, but sinks into the skin and doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't really have a smell at all, so it won't bother people sensitive to scent. Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just bought this lotion a couple days ago, with my daughters eczema prone skin, mixed with the dry winter air it has been a fight. So I bought this lotion because it was approved by the eczema assoc. and It starts working almost instantly to stop the itch and is slowly taking the eczema patches away, will def. keep buying in the future
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I bought this to slather on my big pregnant itchy belly cuz someone recommended me to try it & it was just eh to me, I cannot stand the awful smell of it tho so warning on that it stinks, I would rub it all over my tummy a couple times a day I felt like it stayed greasy tho it never fully would absorb. It did tho help calm my itchy pregnant belly tho a bit. I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh what a relief it is! I have developed really sensitive itchy skin due to a lot of medications that I am on. I get that sporadic itching out of no where, nut this stuff works instantaneous! It moisturizers the skin as well and leave it soft and supple. I usually just apply it to where the itch is and the surrounding area.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Due to skin allergies I get what my mom and I called the itchies. So far this spring it's not been so bad but I am very pleased with the product! IT WILL HELP WITH SUNBURN ITCHING😀😀😀!!! Which is great I don't need to buy another bottle of something to clutter up my cabinets! Because I am peeling and of course itching I decided to try it and IT WORKED!! I just wish it wasn't so thick I think it would work better if it were a trifle thinner viscosity wise
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin gets incredibly dry as soon as the weather starts to cool down in the fall. I picked this up at the local Dollar General on a day when the itchy dryness became nearly unbearable. I couldn't stop scratching....I coated the itchy dry areas in a layer of this lotion and within minutes I felt so much better. I found it to be most effective when I put it on immediately after drying off post shower, it seemed to last longer so I didn't need to reapply it as often. I think this is an excellent product and at a great price.
Sonja E.
This isn't just a lotion it's like a magic medicine for my daughter. She is prime to dry skin that easily gets itchy. This is great because not only is it a great moisturizer with out drying and irritating perfumes for her is a bit of a placebo. When she itches she says mom I need the itch defense to her it's a cure lol.
Ebonie H.
This lotion is AWESOME. I have kids who suffer from eczema, and this product has almost immediately helped their skin be more moisturizers and feel better. I use it quite a bit on my hands and elbows, since those places get so dry for me - and it works so fast. This has become a staple in our household.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
My skin becomes so dry and itchy in the winter. I have tried so many different lotions trying to find relief. Then I tried Curel itch defense it makes my skin feel so much better and is not oily or greasy. Every winter I make sure I have a new bottle ready to go and for around $8 its not a bag price.
LaKeisha J.
I'll tell you right now that I do not like to put on lotion or anything lol. I got this for free at work and I love it! It has a thick texture so you don't need a lot at all. It spreads easily and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I'm almost out of it so I'm mad I have to actually buy it this time, but with all of the coupons in the world I should be okay.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target