BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH
I love... Curel Itch Defense Lotion! I have a rash all over my body due to daily chemotherapy treatments, due to CML, a rare form of Leukemia. The rash sometimes gets so... bad I just want to cry... But that is no longer necessary with thee Curel Itch Defense Lotion. It stops thee rash from itching immediately! I am so grateful to have Curel Itch Defense Lotion! It's creamy, has no odor and is oil-free. It is a lot better for your body than constantly taking benedryl or applying any type of cortizone to your body on a daily basis.
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. It was new in 2015 and has worked the best for dry and itchy skin. It helps calm my skin and instantly relieves my dry and itchy skin. it also helps control any future flare-ups. Leaves my skin feeling amazing and very moisturized. I highly recommend if you have problems with itchy and dry skin. It works great!
Doris M.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE the other Curel products, especially the Ultra Healing Lotion for dry skin. This product, however, really let me down. The lotion goes on very thick, and never seems to absorb completely, even after hours have gone by. My boyfriend complained about my skin feeling greasy every time I wore it. In addition, the lotion has a weird fragrance that I just didn't like (although that might be personal preference). Lastly, I don't even think the lotion helped with itchiness (what it's supposed to do!), and I found myself constantly rubbing my skin because of the actual lotion
Terri D.
Gansevoort, NY
I absolutely love Curel's Itch Defense Lotion. I discovered it last winter when I was suffering from horrible itchy dry winter skin. I saw and felt an immediate improvement from the first time I used it. I now use it daily. I love the fact that it has no fragrance and isn't greasy. I can pretty much put it on when I get out of the shower and get dressed. It's now part of my daily routine.
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
I have dry skin and it gets worse in the winter. Sometimes I get dry flaky patches that require prescription steroids. Since I started using Curel Itch Defense the dry patches have cleared up and not returned! The lotion absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any residue, and it's truly unscented so there's no smell to compete with other perfumes or body products.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this product! My son has bad seborrheic dermatitis on his face and for the longest ive tried to find a product that would help clear his beautiful face. And i came across curel itch defense. Used it for 2 days and immediately saw a difference. His face cleared up within a week! Ive been buying this product ever since! Thank you curel!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Curel lotion is very moisturizing, and relieves my skin when it is itchy just from being dry. This has helped my son's very mild flares of eczema as well. I like that it is pediatrician tested. My 3 year old's skin gets dry and this works so well on him. It is light and not greasy or sticky. I can see a difference in my skin as soon as I put it on.
Shelly L.
All time favorite for winter and people with dry skin. I normally don't wear lotion and my skin became dry and itchy. So it's very sensitive to the wind. I came a long to this baby and I'm in loveee. My legs don't itch when the winds blow and it moisturize so well.!!
Nuvia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this lotion, my skin is very sensitive and it's been itching a lot lately. After I showered today I applied the lotion on my whole body, my skin didn't itch all day! I love the fact that it has no smell, it leaves the skin very soft and not sticky!
Brianna K.
Laurel, MD
This year I have been suffering with terrible itchy dry skin, and time after time I have tried a multitude of lotions, which would help for awhile but the itching would start up again. I saw an ad for this lotion and decided to give it a go. I have been using it for about a month now and this has given me the best result thus far; such a great relief after months of searching! Fantastic moisturizing lotion for annoying itchy dry skin! And not a bad price tag either:)
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
I see a lot of people using this now aj days, I wanted to see how it leaves your skin?

Target