BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this product! My son has bad seborrheic dermatitis on his face and for the longest ive tried to find a product that would help clear his beautiful face. And i came across curel itch defense. Used it for 2 days and immediately saw a difference. His face cleared up within a week! Ive been buying this product ever since! Thank you curel!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Curel lotion is very moisturizing, and relieves my skin when it is itchy just from being dry. This has helped my son's very mild flares of eczema as well. I like that it is pediatrician tested. My 3 year old's skin gets dry and this works so well on him. It is light and not greasy or sticky. I can see a difference in my skin as soon as I put it on.
Shelly L.
All time favorite for winter and people with dry skin. I normally don't wear lotion and my skin became dry and itchy. So it's very sensitive to the wind. I came a long to this baby and I'm in loveee. My legs don't itch when the winds blow and it moisturize so well.!!
Nuvia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this lotion, my skin is very sensitive and it's been itching a lot lately. After I showered today I applied the lotion on my whole body, my skin didn't itch all day! I love the fact that it has no smell, it leaves the skin very soft and not sticky!
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I bought this to slather on my big pregnant itchy belly cuz someone recommended me to try it & it was just eh to me, I cannot stand the awful smell of it tho so warning on that it stinks, I would rub it all over my tummy a couple times a day I felt like it stayed greasy tho it never fully would absorb. It did tho help calm my itchy pregnant belly tho a bit. I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!
Asia H.
Athens, GA
I have intensely, painful dry skin, especially in the winter. This stuff was definitely a lifesaver for me this winter. It is nice a rich, but sinks into the skin and doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't really have a smell at all, so it won't bother people sensitive to scent. Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Brianna K.
Laurel, MD
This year I have been suffering with terrible itchy dry skin, and time after time I have tried a multitude of lotions, which would help for awhile but the itching would start up again. I saw an ad for this lotion and decided to give it a go. I have been using it for about a month now and this has given me the best result thus far; such a great relief after months of searching! Fantastic moisturizing lotion for annoying itchy dry skin! And not a bad price tag either:)
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just bought this lotion a couple days ago, with my daughters eczema prone skin, mixed with the dry winter air it has been a fight. So I bought this lotion because it was approved by the eczema assoc. and It starts working almost instantly to stop the itch and is slowly taking the eczema patches away, will def. keep buying in the future
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh what a relief it is! I have developed really sensitive itchy skin due to a lot of medications that I am on. I get that sporadic itching out of no where, nut this stuff works instantaneous! It moisturizers the skin as well and leave it soft and supple. I usually just apply it to where the itch is and the surrounding area.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Due to skin allergies I get what my mom and I called the itchies. So far this spring it's not been so bad but I am very pleased with the product! IT WILL HELP WITH SUNBURN ITCHING😀😀😀!!! Which is great I don't need to buy another bottle of something to clutter up my cabinets! Because I am peeling and of course itching I decided to try it and IT WORKED!! I just wish it wasn't so thick I think it would work better if it were a trifle thinner viscosity wise
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin in the winter. I would like to try the Itch Defense but don't like the smell of lotions, doe this product hypoallergenic?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
I see a lot of people using this now aj days, I wanted to see how it leaves your skin?

Target