BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN

Start your review of Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
Kaitlin T.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this moisturizer! I am constantly running out and having to go oiht and buy more. I use it for myself as well as on my 2 month old daughter. I've always had sensitive irritable skin, and I'm really particular about lotions and moisturizers I use. This worked like a charm for me! It helped keep my skin all over hydrated and helped soothe my eczema, as well as my daughters! We usualkky apply it right out of the shower/bath. A little bit of this product goes a long way; it absorbs really well & doesn't leave a residue or an oily sheen! Like I said, love it.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Curel itch defense really helps my dry, tight, itchy skin. I have a lot of dry itchy skin, especially on my arms and legs. Curel itch defense instantly relieved the dryness and itching without making my skin feel sticky or oily. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to relieve dry, itchy skin. I can tell that it is working every time I apply it and have noticed more moisturized skin since using this lotion.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
My son has very sensitive skin that breaks out in rashes easily. I have a routine with him that includes tea baths and using Itch Defense after he gets out of the water to keep moisture in. I had never heard of this product until I saw it at the store and decided to try it. Glad I found this lotion because it has helped tremendously with my little guys skin. Its a typical lotion texture with not much of a scent and it absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling silky. It definitely does what is says!
Christina G.
Union, NJ
Soo worth it if you have tattoo it stops the itchy-ness and makes it heal amazing and it keeps you skin so soft and moisturize it was a big surprise I didn't think I would like this product I still use this product even after I didn't need to use it anymore.. I have very dry skin and it stop it from cracking and making it dryer love it if you have tattoo just done use it life saver
I had a bout of extreme skin irritation, dry skin, flaking and breakout on my face after moving in to my new house(might have been an allergic thing) and none of the normal brands helped; they actually burned on my skin and caused worse inflammation and peeling. Got this after some online research and it was miraculous. Within an hour of applying my skin felt smoothr and in less than a day it had healed and restored to normal state. Also I have sensitive combin+oily skin which goes through the extreme phase once a year so I stuck it to this one. One star less coz it is kinda greasy and probably won't be good for the approaching summer.
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
Hands down the best lotion I've ever used. I initially bought it because my son has Mild Eczema, so I needed a new fragrance having lotion that was high on hydration. I received a sample of the product from my best friend and it also came with a coupon so I figured why not try the product and ended up loving it bought the full bottle and now the whole family uses it.
Heather S.
Ladysmith, WI
Curel Itch defencse lotion has saved my skin and legs especially. i have horrible itchy skin on my legs and before i found curel i would scratch and my legs would be all marred. I used this and noticed a difference right away in itch relief, with continued usage about a week everyday I noticed that the time between itching stretched out and then it became days before they itched and then weeks. I use everyday before bed or after bath and every morning when i wake up. Thiis is the ONLY body lotion I have ever used the whole bottle of and repurchased. I totally recommend this for those with psoriasis or rosesa!
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
This stuff is great. I suffer from psoriasis and seriously dry skin. I always struggle to find unscented lotions that keep my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. I absolutely found that with this product. I use it everyday after the shower and have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I absolutely suggest this lotion to anyone who is looking to make their skin feel moisturized, smooth, and healthy.
Amy S.
Cambridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is amazing. Living with the cold, dry winter air in New England, I find my skin being more and more impacted by the weather conditions each year. I added Curel Itch Defense to my routine a couple of weeks ago and it has made a phenomenal difference. The dry spots I had forming have subsided and my skin isn't itchy. Highly recommend to anyone who suffers from dry, itchy winter skin.
Lindsay M.
Norwalk, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this for my husband who suffers from extremely sensitive, dry skin. He recently developed a rash as a result of a change in quality water since we moved across the country. I picked up this product after reading rave reviews on Amazon. After only a couple of days, my husband's rash began to disappear along with the itch that came along with it. A few days later the rash is completely gone. He continues to use the lotion since Curel states that the Itch Defense line works as a preventative measure as well as a solution to dry, itchy skin.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target