BY CUREL

Description:

Curél® Itch Defense® Lotion instantly relieves dry itchy, skin and over time, helps control flare ups while rebalancing skin to keep irritation from coming back. This safe and effective formula soothes eczema prone skin and is gentle enough for babies 6 months and up.

• Rebalances pH levels, moisture levels, and cellular turnover to promote healthy skin
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of AcceptanceTM
  • Soothes eczema prone skin
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Allergist Tested
  • Pediatrician tested-good for babies 6 months and up
  • Gentle enough to use on face
  • Sizes: 13 oz, 20 oz

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PANTHENOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE,ETHYLPARABEN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-METHOXYPROPYLAMIDO ISODOCOSANE,.

Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
  • "I have very dry skin and eczema flare ups, and this lotion works great! Light to the touch and not too greasy, would definitely recommend. " in 135 reviews
  • "When I first tried Curel, it was a sample from the Sunday newspaper and it said it last for 24 hours and it does. I have the itch defense one and I have very sensitive skin and it itches really bad so, I wash my neck and put it on me." in 31 reviews
  • "I like this product a lot because it is fragrance free. I can bring this to work without having to worry about if someone will be allergic to it!" in 11 reviews
  • "I still use it on occasional itchy dry patches of skin tho, not the best but not the worst just so so for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry, itchy skin in the winter, so this product works great for me." in 1 review
April W.
I started to use this last week. I previously used Oatmeal lotion but it has fragrance in it. It helps to relieve the itching caused by dryness. Along with fragrance free Oatmeal body wash, it helps a lot. The lotion is a bit greasy in my opinion. But, it will absorb fast and it does what it supposed to.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works PERFECT for me. It's great for dry, itchy skin and helps ease the itch entirely. It also doesn't leave behind an oily feeling which I love! Curél® ITCH DEFENSE® FRAGRANCE FREE LOTION FOR DRY ITCHY SKIN
Julie G.
My skin body is dry. This lotion have made my skin smooth and healthy looking. Every time I finish this lotion, I buy another. Totally recommend it for people with dry or super dry skin.
Paige G.
Valley Springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this due to having eczema on my hands and it not only cleared it up without me having to use medication(steroid cream) my hands are always nice and smooth :) highly recommend
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Curel Itch Defense. I use it when I have eczema flair ups. It is gentle on my skin and helps with the itching that comes along with eczema flair ups. I buy it at Walmart.
Mare P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that Curel Itch Defense Lotion is creamy & moisturizing. It goes on easy and absorbs in well. I use it all the time especially in the winter when my skin gets so dry from going out in the cold to back inside in the heat. It stops my skin from itching & being dry. It hydrates & moisturizes my skin all year round. I like to apply it all over after getting out of the shower. Then my skin stays hydrated and moisturized all day. Except when I wash my hands, then I have to reapply it.
Megan B.
Curel has saved my skin over the years especially in the winter time. It's creamy, smooth and absorbs into the skin quickly. I always have a backup for when I run out.
Sara R.
You guys. This stuff is amazing. I live in South Dakota, and the weather is always pretty brutal. We also have hard, mineral rich water. So my skin tends to run dry and sensitive. The Curel Itch Defense Body Wash and Lotion are really amazing to help the deep and constant itching that I am always suffering. I will say that I personally think the product works best with the body wash, but that's just my opinion. I have noticed that when I put it on directly after a bath or shower, I have to reapply lotion a whole lot less - that's a HUGE plus to me. They also have an intensive 'Deep Healing' lotion for dry skin that works when Walmart is out of this - it's really popular here. You cannot beat the price and it's fragrance free. Total win!
Kaitlin T.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this moisturizer! I am constantly running out and having to go oiht and buy more. I use it for myself as well as on my 2 month old daughter. I've always had sensitive irritable skin, and I'm really particular about lotions and moisturizers I use. This worked like a charm for me! It helped keep my skin all over hydrated and helped soothe my eczema, as well as my daughters! We usualkky apply it right out of the shower/bath. A little bit of this product goes a long way; it absorbs really well & doesn't leave a residue or an oily sheen! Like I said, love it.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Curel itch defense really helps my dry, tight, itchy skin. I have a lot of dry itchy skin, especially on my arms and legs. Curel itch defense instantly relieved the dryness and itching without making my skin feel sticky or oily. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to relieve dry, itchy skin. I can tell that it is working every time I apply it and have noticed more moisturized skin since using this lotion.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin??
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I have extremely dry itchy skin in the winter. Does this product help, does it really work?
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have eczema, will this help?
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Interested in possibly transferring to this for my daily moisture therapy

Target